Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why does SC fool and rip of their own players!?

Fresh Spawn

Why does SC fool and rip of their own players!?

Hello,

i am curious if sc will have the forebearance to let that post here!?

In the past SC riped of their players by using the L bot, when player traded too much tools.

They always denieded they got hacked by hackers, Sure! ����♥♂️

At the end we all need to think about who got the profit out of that!? It was always SC!

Now they limited the amount what ppl can trade to push their own sellings. But as players like me, who never ever spent 1 ct for this game wont do it now! Since this change was initialized players like me got that intention behind it.

But to be honest, i still wont spent one cent for this game! I already pay by watching stupid ads.

What do you think about that!?

Greetings
    Last edited by Cowslips; September 15th, 2020 at 05:56 PM.

I definitely can't agree with your claim that SuperCell created the L bot - that smacks of conspiracy theory, to me.

Interesting that you complain about watching "stupid" ads These are surely optional - you are not forced to watch them.

In my opinion, it is one's choice to not spend any money on the game, but I would suggest those people don't really have grounds for complaint. If nobody ever spent any money on the game, it simply wouldn't exist now.

I’m sorry OP, but I strongly agree with Griggy.

The L-bot caused extreme distress to players, and to SC.
    SC has never endorsed trading within the game, that is a technique players came up with, on their own, and SC has graciously allowed it. The ones making money were the operators of the L-bot, NOT SC. SC’s attempt to shut down or limit the bots has restricted EM trades, but at a level that is fair to the majority of players who do not trade EMs at high volume (again, not a feature designed into the game, but graciously allowed). I’m sorry this has distressed you, yet for many players the daily EM limit has shifted the game back to a more pleasant playing experience, and is depriving bots of a lucrative Criminal enterprise.

I don’t watch ads within the game, so I don’t know if they’re stupid, or not. I DO, however, support SC with diamond and Deco buys - it’s the least I can do to thank the designers for a delightfully creative game that has been a wonderful part of my life for years.

Sorry op i totally disagree with what your saying and to be honest i can't see any valid points in your post at all and i wont repeat what others have said i will just say i totally agree with the response made by asyouwish
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfSC View Post
    ...But to be honest, i still wont spent one cent for this game! I already pay by watching stupid ads.

What do you think about that!?
    First of all, welcome FanOfSC to the Hay Day subforum. Some high level players including me have been playing HD for many years without spending real monies because we're exercising deferred gratification.

But I must acknowledge that this play style cannot be viable unless there are also some players who spent real monies. I don't say the following often enough: Thank you to those who support the game financially in ways I will not and cannot.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 16, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 17th, 2020 at 12:41 AM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more

What ads? I have never seen one. Am I missing something?

I agree with AsYouWish (nicely stated)

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    What ads? I have never seen one. Am I missing something?
    I think they're talking about movie trailers.

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    Thank you Legend for the Avatar!

I also agree with AsYouWish - well said.👍

Farm Level 188. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Just remove that stupid Max Materials per day. Haven't you noticed, that players are dwindling. Almost all traders are gone beacause of that. If you're a trader I'm sure you will understand how annoying that Max materials per day.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post
    Just remove that stupid Max Materials per day. Haven't you noticed, that players are dwindling. Almost all traders are gone beacause of that. If you're a trader I'm sure you will understand how annoying that Max materials per day.
    I hope the FAQ below will help some players to understand why Team Hay Day won't remove the daily limit of 80 UMs.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...ng-Limits-FAQs
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more