Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why does SC fool and rip of their own players!?

Quote Originally Posted by avn9254 View Post
    Just remove that stupid Max Materials per day. Haven't you noticed, that players are dwindling. Almost all traders are gone beacause of that. If you're a trader I'm sure you will understand how annoying that Max materials per day.
    That would be a bad idea before we had the cap lots of us couldnt get any upgrade tools as the bots were nabbing them all at least now we can get them so doing away with the cap would be a huge backwards step and fix nothing maybe increase the cap level would be a better option to maybe 100 . As for players leaving the game sc do indeed monitor activity levs so would be aware of how many players are playing heyday right now but sadly with players no matter what sc do it will always lead to players leaving equally i am also sure based on other media forms i look at at theres a lot of returning players to
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

i dont personally know supercell but i have been aqqainted with some of the employees/creators and they dont seem the type to do this.

I guess I dont understand why anyone would continue to play a game when they believe the creators are selfish, dishonest conspirators?

Fwiw, I like the daily limits.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1980 View Post
    I guess I dont understand why anyone would continue to play a game when they believe the creators are selfish, dishonest conspirators?

Fwiw, I like the daily limits.
    It's interesting to see that the player who started this thread joined the forum to post it, but hasn't been back on the forum since.

Hay Day level 191 (main farm) - I have seven others!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    It's interesting to see that the player who started this thread joined the forum to post it, but hasn't been back on the forum since.
    Indeed, I hope OP felt that he or she has been heard or returned to the thread to find the answers he or she was seeking.

Conspiracy theories aside, I enjoy how OP used the word forbearance in the topic sentence of his or her post.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    October 2, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:33 PM.
    Supercellís CEO on its majority owner Tencent, finding its next hit, and more
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...t-hit-and-more