Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: ‘LABB’ censored?

Fresh Spawn

‘LABB’ censored?

I got a tabby cat the other day and tried to name it ‘Flabby Tabby’. Error. Try again. Error. Narrowed it down to where I found that the word ‘LABB’ was giving the error.

Why? I even googled and urban dictionaried the term. Nothing of any significance. Please rectify. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanishh View Post
    I got a tabby cat the other day and tried to name it ‘Flabby Tabby’. Error. Try again. Error. Narrowed it down to where I found that the word ‘LABB’ was giving the error.

Why? I even googled and urban dictionaried the term. Nothing of any significance. Please rectify. Thanks.
    you might want to check abrievations i did a quick check on google and its quite rightly banned by supercell
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    you might want to check abrievations i did a quick check on google and its quite rightly banned by supercell
    I looked all over for ‘LABB’ ‘LABB acronym’ ‘LABB abbreviation’ nothing. I feel like if it’s something that hardly anyone knows about, maybe don’t filter it? Like you can turn any acronym into a nasty thing if you try.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanishh View Post
    I looked all over for ‘LABB’ ‘LABB acronym’ ‘LABB abbreviation’ nothing. I feel like if it’s something that hardly anyone knows about, maybe don’t filter it? Like you can turn any acronym into a nasty thing if you try.
    Honestly trust me supercell are right to have it banned not sure why you cant find out what it stands for it appears straight away on google and its a very commonly used term and not somthing hardly known
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    Honestly trust me supercell are right to have it banned not sure why you cant find out what it stands for it appears straight away on google and its a very commonly used term and not somthing hardly known
    I'd never heard it before, I must admit.

And it doesn't show up in Google unless you have safe search off. Even then, it isn't prominent unless you search against something like urban dictionary or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    I'd never heard it before, I must admit.

And it doesn't show up in Google unless you have safe search off. Even then, it isn't prominent unless you search against something like urban dictionary or similar.
    ajax please dont imply i am lying when i am not i used google and it apoeared straight away and secondly it is a very common term just because you havent heard it before doesnt mean it isnt . Putting all that to one side the only relevant thing isnt my comments but the ops actual post and in my opinion i cant see sc unbanning that word/abbrievation/slang call it what you want and that's the point i was making to the op