Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farm visitors dont asks for peanuts

Farm visitors dont ask for peanuts

Hi, why dont farm visitors ask for peanuts? Is this intentional or just a miss?
    At the moment peanuts are the #2 top item in my silo, and farm visitors just repeatedly ignore them, and prefer to ask for #3 item instead 🤷.
    I tough farm visitor event would be a good day to clean up the daily dirt from that overabundance of peanuts.... maybe not.
    Last edited by SusannaLovelyPigs; September 14th, 2020 at 06:24 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Iíve been on an extended hiatus from
    HD and just started back playing last week. After spending nearly all my coins buying the newly available machines, I bought peanuts with the rest when I saw this event listed. Iím pretty bummed out!

I hear you SnoPro, I hope this won't send you on another hiatus, hayday is fun 😊
    I just sold all my extra peanuts on daily dirt at 1 coin, it took just a couple ads. They are someone else's problem now 😂

This has been my experience too! So frustrating! This event should actually let us get rid of all the stupid peanuts clogging the paper. First thing this morning, I went on a buying spree in anticipation of my visitors asking for them, only to get no requests. Please tell me that this will be fixed? :í(

But why do people produce so much peanuts?
    Farm level: 104
    Town level: 28

Since a few Monthís I play Hayday on iPad Pro (11 inch) and iPhone 11 because iPad 2 crashed to much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wlad View Post
    But why do people produce so much peanuts?
    To get more squirrels eventually.

My solution to the peanut problem is to keep selling them at 1 coin, that always works.

This problem has been reported over and over since peanuts were introduced. I have yet to see any evidence that Supercell will even admit this problem exists. (Based on their recent history, my guess is they think we need to just chill down because it’s only a visual glitch.)

Centennial Club
    You see, Hayday knows that we get good money by selling peanuts and he knows that too we need lots of coins to upgrade the custom decos. Therefore, Greg and his clan are with Hayday, they purposely bypass peanut, which is the first crop they can spot easily in silo.

Yes, this event could help everyone earn coins. by getting rid of peanuts. Sigh, sometimes i just hate Hayday.
    Last edited by purpleclove; September 15th, 2020 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SusannaLovelyPigs View Post
    Hi, why dont farm visitors ask for peanuts? Is this intentional or just a miss?
    At the moment peanuts are the #2 top item in my silo, and farm visitors just repeatedly ignore them, and prefer to ask for #3 item instead 🤷.
    I tough farm visitor event would be a good day to clean up the daily dirt from that overabundance of peanuts.... maybe not.
    By design. Nor honeycomb nor peanuts that come from those trees (via bees or squirrels) are included in the items visitors would ask for.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Centennial Club
    How do you know that it's the design issue? Does anyone have more honeycombs than any other stuff? If it's just design problem, Hayday could have just tweaked a bit and everyone is happier.