Thread: Fishing book

Fishing book

How many of you farmers have completed the fishing book and at what level did this happen? I often browse other farmersí books and I have not caught salmon, any type of catfish and a few more.

P.s. By completion I imply having caught all types of fish as opposed to all weight categories of fish.

Pro Member
    I am at level 173, and have just one stubborn, elusive fish left to catch... the platinum weight golden trout! I may be 105 years old and level 3,000 before I get it! Lol

If you go to the wiki there is a chart that shows you which spot, which lure and what size circle for each fish.... that may help you on your quest. Keep in mind some are only available during an event.

I completed the book around level 80 when there was no platinum fish, then when they were introduced I completed it around level 100.

I also have a baby farm and completed it’s fishing book at level 45 as it was such a good resource for quick diamonds.
    Farm 277 - Town 93
    Barn 15,000 - Silo 13,850
    4 Scrolls to collect on Wednesday and all the land is open!
    kik: perky76

I caught at least 1 of every type of fish at level 63. I am at level 67 and have several gold and platinums to go.

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    I am at level 173, and have just one stubborn, elusive fish left to catch... the platinum weight golden trout! I may be 105 years old and level 3,000 before I get it! Lol

If you go to the wiki there is a chart that shows you which spot, which lure and what size circle for each fish.... that may help you on your quest. Keep in mind some are only available during an event.
    Wow I didnít know that! Thank you so much thatís uber helpful information.

Pro Member
    Happy to help, it sure helped me!

I am too lazy to fish. I use nets.