Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: 🏁🏆 200+ Gold Team 🏆🏁 In Search of Derby-Loving Team Players! JT Legend

Big Monday Bump!!! Come join us ♥️

JT Legend Neighborhood Tag: #J2JOLG2 My farm #U2LUPCGP DISCORD: Valerie#6364

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

If you are looking for the thrill of a competitive derby with the benefits of an amazing family of over 50 active farms to chat, trade, help, and laugh with...look no further. JT Legend is a Global Family of team spirited neighbors that races to win without the pressure to always win. We continually develop strategy as a team and strive to do our best in every derby. Lets talk!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

JT Legend is an adult, English speaking global hood with neighbors from around the world. We are experienced, self sufficient, extremely helpful, and we love the derby! Our Discord server is set up with both of our hoods so we can fully support each other. We truly are ONE BIG FAMILY & ONE BIG BARN! My barn is your barn: Team First!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Dont be intimidated by our leaderboard stats and wordy recruitment ad. Were down-to-earth, normal Hay Day nerds that welcome all likeminded farmers with open arms. Dont hesitate to reach out, you may be pleasantly surprised.

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Saturday Bump

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

If you are looking for the thrill of a competitive derby with the benefits of an amazing family of over 50 active farms to chat, trade, help, and laugh with...look no further. JT Legend is a Global Family of team spirited neighbors that races to win without the pressure to always win. We continually develop strategy as a team and strive to do our best in every derby.

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Fresh Spawn
    Interested... a competent team player here at level 143

Now Recruiting for JT Legend II - Our 2nd hood will be CL this week and is filling up fast! If you are looking for the thrill of a competitive derby with the benefits of an amazing family of over 50 active farms to chat, trade, help, and laugh with...look no further. JT Legend is a Global Family of team spirited neighbors that races to win without the pressure to always win. We continually develop strategy as a team and strive to do our best in every derby. The only thing you may regret is not joing us sooner!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Bumping the recruitment thread

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Bumping the recruitment thread

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD