Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 🏁🏆 200+ Gold Team 🏆🏁 In Search of Derby-Loving Team Players! JT Legend

Bumping the recruitment thread

JT Legend Neighborhood Tag: #J2JOLG2 My farm #U2LUPCGP DISCORD: Valerie#6364

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

3rd bunny secured & headed for gold. Join us! 🏆

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

We have one spot left at JT Legend for the right person! Our Mystery Bunny Derby was flawless. We ran with 28 opted in and the team absolutely ACED it! 3 Bunny lines secured & GOLD BABY! Thats right, those bunnies didnt have a chance! Want to be a part of this elite team? Drop me a line on Discord...lets talk!

Val 🤩

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

We are saving one spot at JT Legend for the right person! Are you motivated to win? Do you play for the team win? Love to help & not afraid to ask for help? Drop me a line on my Discord account and lets talk about joining the JTL family 🏁

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Are you motivated to win? Do you play for the team win? Love to help & not afraid to ask for help? Drop me a line on my Discord account and lets talk about joining the JTL family 🏁

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

We at JTL have secured our 233rd gold trophy this week against a fellow top 100 team! What an exhilarating race! If calling JTL home appeals to you please dont hesitate to message me. Lets talk!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

JTL is looking for the right person to join our winning team! This weeks Derby was exhilarating! We ran with 29 opted in against a fellow top #100 team and emerged victorious! GOLD BABY! Thats right! Want to be a part of this elite team? Drop me a line on Discord...lets talk!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Bumping the recruitment thread 🤩

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

Weve secured our 234th Gold Cup in a tight race against 4 other top 100 Global Leaderboard teams, 3 of which were top 50! Do you play for the team win? Join us!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD

JTL is looking for the right person to join our winning team! In a tight race JTL brought home our 234th Gold Trophy in this weeks derby lineup that included 4 other top 100 teams, 3 of which were top 50! GOLD BABY! 🤩 Want to be a part of this elite team? Drop me a line on Discord...lets talk!

Join Us at JT Legend!
    RECRUITMENT THREAD