Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 🌎🏆Top 100 Team🏆🌏 Legendary Teamwork & Achievement. Join Us!

🌎🏆Top 100 Team🏆🌏 Legendary Teamwork & Achievement. Join Us!

One of the BIGGEST Trophy Cases in all of Hay Day!🤩
    🥇240 🥈36 🥉20
    Global Leaderboard Ranking: 22

Enjoy LEGENDARY teamwork when you join our family! When you arrive youll find the competitive derby that you seek along with the benefits of an active and fun-loving family of dedicated farmers to chat, trade and laugh with. Youll also enjoy a vibrant trading community right within your own hood walls and the freedom to trade anywhere you please outside of JTL. We are more than just a team. Were a family of team spirited neighbors.

Our neighborhoods: The JT Legend family consists of 2 neighborhoods. Both of our hoods share one JT Legend Discord server in order to to build friendships and fully support each other in our daily farming needs.

JTL Gold/Leaderboard Focus. With almost 300 combined trophies, this hood is best suited for experienced farmers who are ultra competitive and derby-focused. The race requires strong focus on teamwork, advanced stacking skills, along with the desire to win! GOLD BABY! 🤩

JTL2 Gold/Rewards Focus. This hood is best suited for the competitive farmer who also enjoys bunny and bingo rewards. It is also a great place for newer members to learn to race as a team and grow their farming skills while building friendships.

🏡 Neighborhood Guidelines 🏡

🪴 Complete all tasks at maximum point value. With the exception of the extra task we dont require people to spend diamonds. You are of course free to as you wish, its purely personal choice.

🪴 Follow posted strategy for each derby, with the ability and desire to finish fast by utilizing stacking and organizational skills.

🪴 Play for the team effort. Our aim is to get everyone across the finish line and secure GOLD. If youre ahead of your team mates, just be cognizant of your neighbors who may be struggling to get a task due to scheduling or work. As a team we ensure all of our neighbors have opportunity for tasks to keep the team moving together.

🪴 Mistakes happen. Life happens. When a neighbor makes a mistake we should be supportive, not negative. Most of us have picked a low task, deleted our task, had a task expire, etc. Reacting in a rude or harsh way is...well...rude. Bottom line: dont be a jerk. It serves no benefit to the team.

🪴 Just behave like a decent human being! Yes, some derbies can bring out our cranky side. Who doesnt love crabbing about their 3rd bacon task in a Mystery Derby? 😅 or what about that neighbor whos held the mining task in a blossom derby for 9 hours? 😡 Lets face it, Its tough to balance a large group of neighbors worldwide. Just be pleasant and courteous to your team mates. Communicate, ask for any help you need, offer any help you can. Team first!

In a nutshell: Follow weekly strategy, play for the team, deliver in the derby, be kind, and be a good team member.

Were a serious derby hood, and it is difficult for players at lower levels to achieve the derby standards set by our team. For that reason the level cut off default is 90 for JTL and 60 for JTL2. If being a part of our family appeals to you, please reach out!

Go ahead. Send me a message! You know you want to! The only thing you may regret is not joining us sooner 🤩

Valerie
    JT Legend 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
    Discord:
    Valerie#0669
    Last edited by Ehernvr68; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:08 PM.

My farm #U2LUPCGP DISCORD: Valerie#0669

Legendary Teamwork & Achievement

Monday Bump! We secured our 226th Gold last week! Join us!

Were off to a great start in the bunny derby! Come join us!

We are looking forward to meeting you at JT Legend!

Bumping the recruitment thread

Come join us for the Bingo Derby!