Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Multiple abilities for our Heroes

Centennial Club

Multiple abilities for our Heroes

So my idea is to provide our heroes with more than one ability, but you can use only one ability in a single battle. So, think that the archer queen had 3 abilities, before going to attack in war/anywhere you have to think which ability would be suitable with your army compostion, with respect to the attacking base or with respect to your plan. I don't know that what extra abilities can be added, it was just my idea.

I think, you're idea is nice, but it will make the game less thrilling. For eg:- If everything I wanted could happen in the game, then I would certainly ask for a Resourcler (An building that transfers Gold-Elixir, Elixir-Dark Elixir, Gold-Dark Elixir). Then what's the point of having attacks when we can max out everything with what we have. This makes the game less boring and also makes it less attractive, not dying for resources. So, the game is better without like multiple abilities for our heroes.

In some Hadrons like Kaons, strange D mesons, and other such Strange Particles.
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWizard3588 View Post
    I think, you're idea is nice, but it will make the game less thrilling. For eg:- If everything I wanted could happen in the game, then I would certainly ask for a Resourcler (An building that transfers Gold-Elixir, Elixir-Dark Elixir, Gold-Dark Elixir). Then what's the point of having attacks when we can max out everything with what we have. This makes the game less boring and also makes it less attractive, not dying for resources. So, the game is better without like multiple abilities for our heroes.

What you trying to say? I mean seriously WHAT! ?
    How are you relating conversion between resources, which's already ruled out idea, to multiple hero abilities?
    They are nowhere related at all.

Your explanation has a very different context than what OP is talking about...

And OP, what abilities you wish to give to heroes..
    Well I can't imagine Warden having a different ability. The health boost and immunity that warden's ability gives,makes him the warden.

But I would like to hear what other ability, if any, you wish to give to King, Queen and probably the Royal Champion.
    Last edited by StrangeQuark; September 12th, 2020 at 11:35 AM.
    Player Tag: #9YC8CL2C | Farm Tag: #92VP2V0Y
    Town Hall - 13 | My stats here || Farm Experience - 47
    Trying to keep up with all Supercell games - but time's always just not enough.
    YouTube Channel | Instagram Handle | Twitter Handle | Reddit Handle

Quote Originally Posted by StrangeQuark View Post
    What you trying to say? I mean seriously WHAT! ?
    How are you relating conversion between resources, which's already ruled out idea, to multiple hero abilities?
    They are nowhere related at all.

Your explanation has a very different context than what OP is talking about...

And OP, what abilities you wish to give to heroes..
    Well I can't imagine Warden having a different ability. The health boost and immunity that warden's ability gives,makes him the warden.

But I would like to hear what other ability, if any, you wish to give to King, Queen and probably the Royal Champion.
    See, I meant that this will make the game much less interesting like the one of the ruled out idea which I explained.

Quote Originally Posted by Karthik040 View Post
    So my idea is to provide our heroes with more than one ability, but you can use only one ability in a single battle. So, think that the archer queen had 3 abilities, before going to attack in war/anywhere you have to think which ability would be suitable with your army compostion, with respect to the attacking base or with respect to your plan. I don't know that what extra abilities can be added, it was just my idea.
    Your idea is somewhat similar to the idea I had awhile back: Hero Augments
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-Hero-augments

Fresh Spawn
    I actually really like this concept. Cause what if I want a raging archer queen? Or a cloaked royal champion? I think it would be awesome to toggle between different hero abilities just like you can toggle the grand warden with walking or flying.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    In what way does you final sentence flow from what you said before?

What you said before had absolutely no relevance whatsoever to this thread, and was no indication at all as whether his idea is a good one or not.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    See, I meant that this will make the game much less interesting like the one of the ruled out idea which I explained.
    But it isn't the slightest, tiniest little bit like that idea (which is rightly ruled out).

Nice idea but what are the abilities.