Page 30 of 48 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Update

Quote Originally Posted by mahinhossen View Post
    Darian said 2 more update is gonna come this year. So, if 3rd one comes at oct, then how can you expect another one in dec?
    The way they came last year.

If the update is this month I.e Q3, the teaser tweet or sneak peeks would have started by now.
    More expectations always lead to disappointment.
    Good to have 2 or 3 games in pipeline to overcome this.
    But hardly no game other than coc interests me.
    Unlucky 😔

Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    More expectations always lead to disappointment.
    Same here. That's why I always believe that '' Let's not make idle speculation and hope for the best ."

Apart from this , I am waiting for the sneak peeks. In my clan , some have been spreading rumours about new super troops , but not sure what SC comes with. Time can only tell what would happen.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #294
    Quote Originally Posted by mahinhossen View Post
    Darian said 2 more update is gonna come this year. So, if 3rd one comes at oct, then how can you expect another one in dec?
    When he said "2 more", we had already had the March and June updates. So two more means one in the Autumn (September or October), one early Winter (December).

keeping very low expectations for autumn update

Quote Originally Posted by hadhiM View Post
    keeping very low expectations for autumn update
    Same, i think any interesting update is saved for christmas (winter update).

Yes or no for September (Q3) update from Supercell will help avoid expectations.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #298
    Quote Originally Posted by JayasundarRB View Post
    Yes or no for September (Q3) update from Supercell will help avoid expectations.
    You really think that? You have greater faith in humanity than most. ;-) Just look at how many videos there are about the Lost & Crowned film that keep saying some things are possible hints even though we've explicitly said there are no hints in the film.

Revealing one thing will just lead to speculation about other things. It's unavoidable so rather than go down that rabbit hole of dismissing things, all we can say is that there will be an update this autumn. We're not ready to share when that'll be just yet.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

I guess I will stop refreshing forum page every two minutes 😂😂😹😹😜😜

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    I guess I will stop refreshing forum page every two minutes 😂😂😹😹😜😜
    Might be a good idea since it is still SUMMER