Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Can You Block A Fellow Neighbor?

Fresh Spawn

Can You Block A Fellow Neighbor?

There is someone in our 'hood that never helps, yet always asking for help and never says thank you. Barely contributes to the derby and never has anything in shop yet ALWAYS cleans out my shop. Can you add a neighbor as a friend and block them?? I'm tired of her but love the group.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost1349 View Post
    There is someone in our 'hood that never helps, yet always asking for help and never says thank you. Barely contributes to the derby and never has anything in shop yet ALWAYS cleans out my shop. Can you add a neighbor as a friend and block them?? I'm tired of her but love the group.
    I'm sorry to hear of your problem.

Blocking a friend doesn't always work, if they have another way to visit your farm. People have found that a blocked player can still visit if, for example, their farm is on the last helpers list.

A neighbour will always be able to access your farm from the neighbourhood house, via the chat, and from the neighbourhood tab at the bottom right of the screen.

Are the other hoodies happy with this behaviour? The Leader can always kick out someone who doesn't fit with the team.

Hay Day level 196 (main farm) - I have seven others!

Fresh Spawn
    Thanks so much.. I never even thought about the different ways she can still find me. She's a friend of someone in the group so everyone turns a blind eye to her. Ah well.

That must be very frustrating. Some people just donít care about other farmers, especially if they are co-founders. I would change neighbours, even if you are ok with the rest of the members, but just because I canít stand people like that. Good luck 😉

...never has anything in shop yet ALWAYS cleans out my shop...
    This is a problem? I think it would be great. I fill my shop up so Tom/Greg give me gold (max prices out too). I rarely purchase from others unless it is a good deal and I can use it to make more gold. I would think my opposite playing style would annoy neighbors if Tom/Greg were not emotionless AI.
    Last edited by JD4U; September 10th, 2020 at 04:18 AM.

You can always find another neighborhood that fits your playing style.

Someone like that always gets at least two warnings. If they don't change their ways they get kicked out. If the friend doesn't like it then they are welcome to leave. I'm sure the other players are not happy either but don't want to make waves.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

As a leader, it helps to have neighbors pm me if they have trouble with a fellow member. Sometimes they see things I don't. Or experience frustrations that I don't. If you do make the leader aware, you'll quickly know if you should stay or go find a better matched nh.
    Good luck!

ALWAYS cleans out my shop.
    Isnít this a good thing? :/