Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Network issue in game

Network issue in game

Hey suppercell we have very strugling of network issue in game we have full network but in the game network not coming properly please help us many players have this problem please do something

Same thing happened at me in last week but after 2 or 3 days it got solved by itself.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Supercell have no power to do anything about this I'm afraid.

Network issues generally are out of their control. Clash does need a good connection, and that doesn't just mean fast, it means it must not have dropouts, which I believe is the most common cause of issues with the game.

You can be watching youtube or similar, and you won't notice dropouts because it will buffer the stream, but Clash can't do that.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Unless our servers our down, network issues are something we have no control over as we do not own the networks your internet connections use.

Most of these connection issues seem to come from a very specific geographic location; near and around India. If it were a problem with our servers it would be affecting everyone and not just specific regions.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Server might be down, network is fine here, internet works but can't log into the game.

Edit. It's ok now.
    Last edited by Zodman; September 8th, 2020 at 07:31 AM.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodman View Post
    Server might be down, network is fine here, internet works but can't log into the game.
    That's not how networking functions. Imagine if you were in a city. If you wanted to drive to a city 100 miles east, you would take the eastern road right? If you wanted to drive to a city 100 miles to the west, you wouldn't take the same eastern road would you?

Internet routing functions much the same way. The paths your data takes are like thousands of different roads to different destinations. Where the Clash servers are located is not the same location YouTube or other websites are located.

As I said, if it were our servers, it would affect everyone.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    That's not how networking functions. Imagine if you were in a city. If you wanted to drive to a city 100 miles east, you would take the eastern road right? If you wanted to drive to a city 100 miles to the west, you wouldn't take the same eastern road would you?

Internet routing functions much the same way. The paths your data takes are like thousands of different roads to different destinations. Where the Clash servers are located is not the same location YouTube or other websites are located.

As I said, if it were our servers, it would affect everyone.
    Yup, it's fine now. Restarted the phone and logged in now.

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Unless our servers our down, network issues are something we have no control over as we do not own the networks your internet connections use.

Most of these connection issues seem to come from a very specific geographic location; near and around India. If it were a problem with our servers it would be affecting everyone and not just specific regions.
    OK sir I understand

Fresh Spawn
    The same issue is happening to me. Everything is working fine with my data except Clash. A wifi signal keeps on coming and doesn't let me to do anything. My network is stable but my clash is not.
    Edit. Isue resolved. Thanks supercell
    Last edited by Tatteboy; September 9th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.

It works very fine for me at anytime. I use my phone Redmi Y2 and no wifi or loading signal pops-up. I live in India and this doesn't happen to me. Anyone knows why??