Thread: ‼️‼️‼️Level 51 ‼️‼️‼️

‼️‼️‼️Level 51 ‼️‼️‼️

Hello i am currently a level 51 farmer( almost level 52)

and i have a very nice looking farm with all machines running and working haha ✨✨✨

. i am looking for a permanent neighborhood that is very competitive in the derby and is hopefully in the champions league. I am also looking for a neighborhood that is very chatty and likes to help others grow. A farm with at least 1p people or more would be ideal . and the idea of helping other farmers grow is everything thing. I promise to do all my derby task 320+ and to be very friendly and help others . thank you I also do not mind buying an extra task to help us with derby 🤍.

Come check out our neighborhood https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29 We do chat regularly, but we arent super chatty. Mondays tend to be quiet because they are derby off days, but things pick up when derby starts

Centennial Club
    👉👉We want you!! 👈👈
    Momma nanas gang is looking to expand! We are a NH of 5 strong derby players who have been playing together for about 3 years. We are derby orientated but understand breaks are needed. We are strong town players as well. We are a 320 only NH that requires all tasks to be completed at highest point value. We like to help other players grow in a fun relaxing setting. Sometimes we are super chatty other times we arent. We would love to add you to our small family 💜❤💚💙💛

NH tag 8Y9GRRLQ

New Bloke/Chick
    You would really like our neighborhood and we would welcome you

Rocks and Cows
    #YU8Q9JJQ

Fly by night

Tag number #Y99VVV22 we are a derby oriented friendly NH. Hope to see u there

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey!
    [19:12]
    Still looking?
    [19:16]
    stats: championsleague, 5-11 people always online. 28 members atm mostly active.
    only rule we have, be respectfull and finish 9 tasks every derby that you are opted in (320+). If you get busy or need a break just opt-out and inform the rest

we trade and help a lot, to groww.

let me know if you are interested or have any questions!

DM me on discord milo#7016 (we have our own discord) or add me on hayday #PC29PYJ98 (but dm goes easier with communication)

Become a G.O.A.T

You're welcome to join our neighborhood. Quiet, friendly semi competitive but fun and helpful.
    N.H. # PP9VYY92
    THE G.O.A.T.s