Thread: Looking for a NH

Looking for a NH

Hi,
    My name is Bego, I am from Spain but plan to move to Canada in the following months with my 3 kids.
    I’ve been in some NH but although they are helpful I miss the communication and a friendly environment in all of them.
    This is the only game I’ve been playing for the last 4-5 years, I am active, derby player,(doing 320 points tasks but not paying diamonds), fun and helpful with townies, requests and trade, so I am looking for an international NH, maybe with some Canadian people to join ;-)
    Hope to find a nice place to stay!!
    My tag is: #899Y0L08C
    Level 90
    Farm name: Pitas y patos (aka ‘“Hens&Ducks”)
    Last edited by PitasyPatos; September 6th, 2020 at 09:31 PM.

Come check out our listing to see if we would be a good fit for you. https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...9-310-derby%29 Our neighborhood is predominantly from the USA, but we have members around the world.

thnx for yr message, via pm. will reply,happy to have you. cheers Robyn from The Active Help NH.

hi Bego, tried to send friend request but its telling me you have reached maximum, so you may need to send me one so i can then invite you. look forward to hearing from you. Cheers Robyn from The Active Help.

New Bloke/Chick
    stats: championsleague, 5-11 people always online. 28 members atm mostly active.
    only rule we have, be respectfull and finish 9 tasks every derby that you are opted in (320+). If you get busy or need a break just opt-out and inform the rest

we trade and help a lot, to groww. we also chatt a lot on discord and hayday. (so sounds like a perfect fit hehe)

let me know if you are interested or have any questions!
    DM me on discord milo#7016 (we have our own discord) or add me on hayday #PC29PYJ98 (but dm goes easier with communication)

TY all for your kindly reply, just sent you friend requests all but icydove, it says the user is not found 🤔
    Will let the Universe tell me which NH is the one for me 🙏🏻✨

I tried to send you a friend request earlier in the game but it said you already had too many friends
    Quote Originally Posted by PitasyPatos View Post
    TY all for your kindly reply, just sent you friend requests all but icydove, it says the user is not found 🤔
    Will let the Universe tell me which NH is the one for me 🙏🏻✨

Hello!!! I think our So Cal Hood would be a good fit for you. Our neighborhood is very active in the derby and town. We are all super helpful. We don’t have a quota or many rules regarding the derby but 2/3rds of our hood are self driven to compete and complete 9 of 9 tasks even though there’s no requirement to do it. We are active but without forcing to make the game a priority in life. Our neighborhood is called SO CAL HOOD tag #92LGY2P2 red horse with yellow background.