Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Legend's Surprise Shop!

Hi Legend. Well I want to get surprised ngl, so you can choose anything you like that would suit me well. Yea I would like to see something that would feature darkness and strong emotions.

Under the spider's web in the dark corner.
    Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Hi Legend. Well I want to get surprised ngl, so you can choose anything you like that would suit me well. Yea I would like to see something that would feature darkness and strong emotions.
    And COD if I'm not wrong.

Thanks TP for the avatar and Legend for the signature.
    https://i.ibb.co/jZ4NQ7S/Sig11-3.jp

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMe ChAnGeR1 View Post
    Please surprise me, lol :-)

Had to remove the old sig due to the username change. Please keep the name in the sig 'Game Changer'(only the first letter of each word in caps). The 'GaMe Ch....' looks a bit wacky.
    Quote Originally Posted by LemonCream099 View Post
    Pls do one for me as well.

Anything cool and not too complicated with the words "Lemon Cream" engraved in it.
    Alright, 2 requests. I can't ensure that they will be made this weekend already. Probably during the next week.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Days Ago at 06:46 PM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Okay, against my expectations, I already made 2. I will do the 3rd one and any requested changes on these 2 ones tomorrow. I have been staring at my PC for too long now!

With glow around text:

Without glow around text:

Aggressive font:

More peaceful font:
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Days Ago at 04:03 PM.
    Through action, a man becomes a hero.
    Through death, a hero becomes a legend.
    Through time, a legend becomes a myth and by learning from the myth, a man takes action.
    https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Okay, against my expectations, I already made 2. I will do the 3rd one and any requested changes on these 2 ones tomorrow. I have been staring at my PC for too long now!

With glow around text:

Without glow around text:
    Fantastic!

Great work👍.

Thanks for the same.
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; 4 Days Ago at 06:21 PM.

Can I ask for an avatar and if yes where? Should I pm you? And generaly should I pm someone in signature shops to get a signature ?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteeWolf View Post
    Can I ask for an avatar and if yes where? Should I pm you? And generaly should I pm someone in signature shops to get a signature ?
    You don't have to PM anyone. You can ask for an avatar or sinature in any shop you like on this subforum, just on the thread itself. But don't forget to check the post requirements of the shops. In my shop, I can make an exception for avatars. They usually don't take a lot of time.

Active shops:
    TerMinus Prime [TP]
    The REAPER
    Techbro's GFX Shop
    Legend's Surprise Shop!

Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Days Ago at 07:11 PM.

Deleted post.

Actually, why can I not delete posts in this subforum?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Days Ago at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by drekdx View Post
    Didn't notice first, but... Isn't this breaking the global rule of not requesting from 2 shops at the same time?
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 4 Days Ago at 07:12 PM.

It looks like vBulletin refuses to put up a signature-picture for old and senile () folks like me because it keeps shoving an error message that says, 'your file of 106.8 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 100.0 KB for this filetype" onto my face. I can fix this by my own, but I'm afraid reducing it's size from my end can alter it's quality. If you're having the project saved, would you please do that for me?
    Last edited by Clash12344321; 3 Days Ago at 03:28 AM.