Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Legend's Surprise Shop!

ill put my hand up for one please and thank you

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by yoee79 View Post
    Your request is seen.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; February 17th, 2021 at 03:51 PM.

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    As I had applied in another thread too but recieved no response from the signature maker, I think I am eligible to post here.

Hey legend can you make me a signature too. The theme can be anything you think would look cool. Try to add some dark elixir troops in the signature.
    Thanks!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post
    As I had applied in another thread too but recieved no response from the signature maker, I think I am eligible to post here.

Hey legend can you make me a signature too. The theme can be anything you think would look cool. Try to add some dark elixir troops in the signature.
    Thanks!
    Seen

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Your request is seen.
    I know this is a big ask and feel free to tell me get lost and dont be greedy but i have a clan member "trying" to set up a web page for me because im a bit of a hack with tech and hes just asked me my thoughts on a banner and as stated previously hack any chance you could make me one for my clan or let me know what program you use so i could give it a try myself thanks

I know this is a big ask and feel free to tell me get lost and dont be greedy but i have a clan member "trying" to set up a web page for me because im a bit of a hack with tech and hes just asked me my thoughts on a banner and as stated previously hack any chance you could make me one for my clan or let me know what program you use so i could give it a try myself thanks
    I think that for banners you 'd better request at another shop, since I don't have any expierience with banners.

Sorry for the rather long waiting time. Here is your Surprise Signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayankkumar View Post

Thanks!
    Sorry again for the rather long waiting time. Added the hog rider as a dark elixer troop. I hope you like it.

Last edited by Be A Legend; February 22nd, 2021 at 05:28 PM.
    Through action, a man becomes a hero.
    Through death, a hero becomes a legend.
    Through time, a legend becomes a myth and by learning from the myth, a man takes action.
    https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!

Pro Member
    New Delhi, India, Asia, The Earth, The Solar System, Milkyway galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Sorry for the rather long waiting time. Here is your Surprise Signature.

Sorry again for the rather long waiting time. Added the hog rider as a dark elixer troop. I hope you like it.

Its awesome, thanks my friend for your time and hardwork.

Centennial Club
    Hey legend! Mind if you make me a sig? Can u add like some sort of fire aspect to the background and then cut out the " clashofclans" part of my name. TYSM!

Quote Originally Posted by demonclashofclans View Post
    Hey legend! Mind if you make me a sig? Can u add like some sort of fire aspect to the background and then cut out the " clashofclans" part of my name. TYSM!
    If there is anything you want to change, please let me know (too dark, too bright,...). I hope you like it.

More red/devil-ish

More yellow/fire-ish

Brighter
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:56 AM.