Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 147 of 147

Thread: Legend's Surprise Shop!

  1. #141
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Yes, I can edit it at any time.
    Ok, can you maybe add scenery and change the font?
    Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I forgot about the avatar. Will make it today or tomorrow
    Ok thanks!
    Can I get maybe a doomsday avatar? (That will match my signature)

  2. #142
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Ok, can you maybe add scenery and change the font?
    Thanks in advance.


    Ok thanks!
    Can I get maybe a doomsday avatar? (That will match my signature)
    Can you be more specific about the changes that need to be made? What kind of scenery? What kind of font?

  3. #143
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Can you be more specific about the changes that need to be made? What kind of scenery? What kind of font?
    Font: Robus
    Scenery: whatever will match the current singature but preferable to coc scenery, jungle scenery maybe.

  4. #144
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Font: Robus
    Scenery: whatever will match the current singature but preferable to coc scenery, jungle scenery maybe.
    I highly doubt that the jungle scenery will fit the Doomsday image, but I can try.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 15 Hours Ago at 05:07 PM.

  5. #145
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    I highly doubt that the jungle scenery will fit the Doomsday image, but I can try.
    Ok, if not so try whatever is match.

  6. #146
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    113
    Wait! I'm looking at the backgrounds and it's so good. Don't change it please.
    Only the font please.

  7. #147
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,080
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Wait! I'm looking at the backgrounds and it's so good. Don't change it please.
    Only the font please.
    Haha, full of doubts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •