Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend's Surprise Shop!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella50 View Post
    Thank you. No rush, I appreciate the time and effort you put into them all. My husband has one made by you already so thought I’d get one too.
    Would it be cool if I made your sig somewhat the same style as your husband's sig? Or would you like something rather unique?

Hi, unique please as our names are very different on hayday. Thank you
    KIK: Barbarella50
    Lvl: 182
    Farm: Otter Creek

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbarella50 View Post
    Hi Legend. I would love a signature please. I donít have a 100 posts but I have been a member since 2015. Iíd love a surprise, could you please use my farm name otter creek? Thanks in advance
    Apparently, there is an irl farm called Otter Creek, so I decided to use a picture of it. It is the first time I used a real picture (instead of concept art images), so I hope it looks decent to you.

As always, any changes can be requested

Without color shifting in the text

With color shifting in the text

I hope you like 'em
    "It is the province of knowledge to speak, and it is the privilege of wisdom to listen" - Oliver Wendell

https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!