Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: Legend's Surprise Shop!

  1. #121
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Ok be a legend,
    I decided not to change my nickname.
    You can start doing the signature!
    Please do it invested as much as possible, I know you can!
    Thank you so much in advance!!!
    Edit: please tell me when you see that message
    Seen

  2. #122
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Seen
    Ok thanks!! Waiting for the surprise signature!
    Tbh, since I signed up, I was waiting for 100 posts only for your signature!
    What about an avatar?
    Edit: I liked darpan theme and colors black & red (I know I'm not supposed to say that but a savage dragon with laser eyes? Really sorry I must to say that)
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 18 Hours Ago at 05:26 PM.

  3. #123
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    109
    Legend, r u making it? Can I change the name?
    Sorry for freaking you out, this is maybe the wrong timing.
    I'll request again when everything will be organized and if I gonna change my nickname or not.
    Sorry again
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 17 Hours Ago at 06:42 PM.

  4. #124
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Legend, r u making it? Can I change the name?
    Sorry for freaking you out, this is maybe the wrong timing.
    I'll request again when everything will be organized and if I gonna change my nickname or not.
    Sorry again
    Ah, bad timing indeed. I just finished a first version



    It's not with a dragon, because I can't find a dragon with laser eyes, and I am not skilled enough make to one myself. I will just wait and see until tomorrow. Maybe your new name fits this theme, so I could just change the text, its font and its color.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; 17 Hours Ago at 06:59 PM.
    Through action, a man becomes a hero.
    Through death, a hero becomes a legend.
    Through time, a legend becomes a myth and by learning from the myth, a man takes action.
    https://i.imgur.com/28jp4pU.jpg
    Thank you DragonX101 for this great signature picture!

  5. #125
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Ah, bad timing indeed. I just finished a first version



    It's not with a dragon, because I can't find a dragon with laser eyes, and I am not skilled enough make to one myself. I will just wait and see until tomorrow. Maybe your new name fits this theme, so I could just change the text, its font and its color.
    Ok nevermind thanks I love it!
    What is the name of the character in the picture?
    Last edited by LaserRadiation; 16 Hours Ago at 07:11 PM.

  6. #126
    Millennial Club Be A Legend's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Posts
    1,074
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserRadiation View Post
    Ok nevermind thanks I love it!
    What is the name of the character in the picture?
    Okay, glad you like it. I looked up the original image again and it says it is Doomsday, from DC Comics. Some kind of supervillian.

  7. #127
    Millennial Club HoomanSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Persia
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Does this looks enough GTA SA-ish?



    With a very subtle scan line effect:



    I hope you like it
    Wow ! that is super cool
    Thank you so much ^-^ updated my samp signature just now

    Maxed TH14Maxed BH9
    Level 277


  8. #128
    Centennial Club LaserRadiation's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Okay, glad you like it. I looked up the original image again and it says it is Doomsday, from DC Comics. Some kind of supervillian.
    Ok, thanks again

  9. #129
    Pro Member Minley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Always Everywhere
    Posts
    619
    Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Ah, bad timing indeed. I just finished a first version



    It's not with a dragon, because I can't find a dragon with laser eyes, and I am not skilled enough make to one myself. I will just wait and see until tomorrow. Maybe your new name fits this theme, so I could just change the text, its font and its color.
    Thanks god it's not you making that doomsday, else my brain would be a gooy mess now
    You really want some bread? Then go ahead create a set of goals
and cross em off your list as you pursue em

Usnavi

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •