Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 🌾 Hay Day Randomiser Broken

🌾 Hay Day Randomiser Broken

Six out of eight mystery tasks so far - feed the animals! The last five thatís all itís been. One after the other. And all of them almost 200 animals. Itís awful. Hard on my barn. Boring to the nth degree. Frustrating to no end. 😡

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Six out of eight mystery tasks so far - feed the animals! The last five thatís all itís been. One after the other. And all of them almost 200 animals. Itís awful. Hard on my barn. Boring to the nth degree. Frustrating to no end. 😡
    I don't mind those at all because they are fast and easy. I really don't want much of a challenge. I got too many boats which freak me out when I get products that take more time to make than when the boat is there.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

agree.. we had 3 farms taking one after another, ALL 3 fishing tasks.. and after that, 2 more fishing tasks and boats! this in one mystery derby i want to forget
    HD-Addict.. since 1 Mar 14.... Lvls: Farm: 183 Town: 54

Banned
    Well you lucked out. Easy and fast. How can that possibly hurt your barn when only feed needed. All unwanted animal products sell fast in shop. Be glad did not get stuck with horrid boat tasks. Your inventory really be ripped. Or a two day boring production task.
    I did only few mystery tasks and remainder all 320s. Got all bunny prizes and horseshoe rewards. Stayed in champion league as well. That is all I wanted to accomplish in mystery.

Centennial Club
    I got a "serve 9 the same town people" 3 days ago. I have 6 so far. These impossible tasks are way worse than your repetitive easy tasks.

Six out of eight mystery tasks so far - feed the animals! The last five that’s all it’s been. One after the other. And all of them almost 200 animals. It’s awful. Hard on my barn. Boring to the nth degree. Frustrating to no end. 

It definitely seemed broken. I had several feed animals (which I don't actually mind, I just set a time for each time eggs are due)

However, i also had several TRUCK tasks! Now that killed my barn! & for very little reward

Still, at at least I didn't have any specific Townes!! As a Solo player with one farm, those are awful in the extreme!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Okay. After hearing about all the other kinds of repetitive tasks that popped out of the ether I realise it could have been worse. Much worse.

dtx725: my barn is almost always chock full and I stack my feed machines. Always. Itís a really delicate balancing act. So finding space for feed and animal products and having the resources to produce more and more feed for 4 different animals isnít easy. Selling off the products isnít always the easy solution it sounds like. That too needs balance.

That was just by way of explanation since you asked. 🙂 Iím still grateful that I didnít get the repetitive boats and especially trucks 😖 that others got.

Hereís to hoping that the ďrandomiserĒ gets back to what it was before this particular mystery derby broke it.

Quote Originally Posted by wsi View Post
    I got a "serve 9 the same town people" 3 days ago. I have 6 so far. These impossible tasks are way worse than your repetitive easy tasks.
    I agree that the “serve 9” townies are awful tasks. And I actually like the town!

Centennial Club
    I agree that the “serve 9” townies are awful tasks. And I actually like the town!
    I like the town too!
    As for the task itself, I actually did not manage to finalise it even though i kept on trying.. Never got above 7.

Random

"A coin toss can come up heads 100 times in a row, but is still random."