Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Countdown timer for Ghost on the Lake

So far, works great! Thanks again 😻

Thanks Meo, I saw mine today and am in group 4

Farm Level 188. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Please know I welcome all feedback about this timer and I don't bite if you bring me cat pix .
    So you do bite if we donít bring cat pics. 😳 Thanks for the heads up. 😆

Pro Member
    Day 2 and it worked beautifully, thank you again!

Kathy

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Glad to help. The ghost secret has already been discussed/uncovered years ago. Spotting it doesn't need to be so difficult .

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    So you do bite if we don’t bring cat pics. 😳 Thanks for the heads up. 😆
    Busted! Where's my cats pix
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

The timer is maybe the coolest thing in HD history! Thank you!

I used the timer to spot the ghostie this morning meo. It was spot on - I may have said " Wow, that's brilliant" out loud!!😁

I'm in group 5 now & awaiting the next ghost. Thanks for all your work to provide the timer & super cute shortcut icon 🤩
    Last edited by JemimaPD; October 14th, 2020 at 02:28 AM.

Amazing! Timer is working perfectly! Thanks so much!

Well I lost track of my ghost time, so I was waiting for the next one by the timer and it said a little less than an hour which would be midnight central time. I checked the lake and it was there.( at just past 11 pm central US time) When I clicked on the "I got a reward" button, it said mine would be back tomorrow at midnight as I was now in group four. I get that since it takes 25 hours between sightings. I’m just surprised that it showed up before the time on the timer.

This probably sounds confusing but I figured I’d report it in case it was a bug instead of the way it’s supposed to be and I just am confused. Hey it happens! Right?

Thanks again for this timer. Now if you can put a big sign telling us absent minded old ladies to set our own timer so we don’t get lost, that would be great!

Tigg

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 141​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Great! I am so happy this helps you find the ghost.

Jemima, I may have held my paw up in the air for high-five . All the artwork comes from Hay Day artist, courtesy to them.

Quote Originally Posted by MarySC View Post
    The timer is maybe the coolest thing in HD history! Thank you!
    Thank you! It means a lot to me coming from one of our long time forum member. Don't we all enjoy some bug-free feature in Hay Day nowadays .?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerr129 View Post
    This probably sounds confusing but I figured Iíd report it in case it was a bug instead of the way itís supposed to be and I just am confused. Hey it happens! Right?

Thanks again for this timer. Now if you can put a big sign telling us absent minded old ladies to set our own timer so we donít get lost, that would be great!
    Tigg
    I am confused too. The timer also counts the remaining time to come get the ghost (in green colour). Is that what you perhaps saw?

You can take note/screenshot the group you are in right after tapping the ghost. The part "I have multiple farms" could help you find which time is best according to your group.

Big sign for reminder huh? Could you write "GHOST" on a BIG piece of paper and place it near your quilting materieals ? Stuck on the fridge? On iPad cover? On your farm name (so you see ot whenever you chat in-game). For example, I could change my farm name to "Meo - Ghost @ 10:00". The time is my local time.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::