Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 711

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Update

  1. #461
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    57
    Most logical guess - > Expect Sneak peaks between 5th to 11th October and update on 12 October along with Halloween events.

  2. #462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    I can’t wait for the sneak peeks to start... whenever they start. What do y’all think will be in the update
    Empty nothing in it. It will just burn some data

  3. #463
    Senior Member Beast666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    497
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamster View Post
    Most logical guess - > Expect Sneak peaks between 5th to 11th October and update on 12 October along with Halloween events.
    You are probably right , it will be in October. I will hate to sell all rewards of GP and CG for cheap and at this point unwanted gems.


    Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

  4. #464
    Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    You are probably right , it will be in October. I will hate to sell all rewards of GP and CG for cheap and at this point unwanted gems.
    Yeah, same in my case.

  5. #465
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    CH
    Posts
    58
    Oh my friends

    My Country just killed my holyday with mandatory 10d quarantine. Instead of miditerranean warmth i get snow and bad weather. I sure could use the update soon :S
    Fingers crossed they give it before gp ends. I need some self gratification with grinding my base.

    Hope you are save.

  6. #466
    Senior Member Powerpunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    India
    Posts
    339
    I guess it depends upon tournaments they probably don't what to hinder them so probably after next cwl we can expect update but still would be cool if it comes before that
    Last edited by Powerpunch; September 25th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.

  7. #467
    Centennial Club
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    104
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I guess it depends upon tournaments they probably don't what to hinder them so probably after next cwl we can expect update but still would be cool if it comes before that
    You reckon a tournament would make a difference? Is the tournament held by supercell?
    Are they linked?

  8. #468
    Forum All-Star joshsgrandad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    NE England, UK.
    Posts
    4,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I guess it depends upon tournaments they probably don't what to hinder them so probably after next cwl we can expect update but still would be cool if it comes before that
    If memory serves me correct, when TH13 was dropped on 9th December 2019, it was during CWL..
    Updates dont come any bigger than a new hall, and cwl is the main event of the month for many clans.

  9. #469
    Pro Member ShubhamK45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    590
    Okay, if tournaments are concern. Can anyone please tell me when Qualifiers ends? Don't have much idea
    Leader of LVL14 Clan HEROES - #LQ0G8YR9
    Recruiting Th11+ players for CWL/wars.
    My Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players/9GUG2PG22/summary (main)

  10. #470
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Forest of main village
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by ShubhamK45 View Post
    Okay, if tournaments are concern. Can anyone please tell me when Qualifiers ends? Don't have much idea
    Sunday.................

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •