Page 47 of 72 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Update

Most logical guess - > Expect Sneak peaks between 5th to 11th October and update on 12 October along with Halloween events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujku View Post
    I can’t wait for the sneak peeks to start... whenever they start. What do y’all think will be in the update
    Empty nothing in it. It will just burn some data

Quote Originally Posted by Lamster View Post
    Most logical guess - > Expect Sneak peaks between 5th to 11th October and update on 12 October along with Halloween events.
    You are probably right , it will be in October. I will hate to sell all rewards of GP and CG for cheap and at this point unwanted gems.

Signature thanks to TerMinus Prime, ask for yours
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...Minus-Prime-TP

Quote Originally Posted by Beast666 View Post
    You are probably right , it will be in October. I will hate to sell all rewards of GP and CG for cheap and at this point unwanted gems.
    Yeah, same in my case.

Oh my friends

My Country just killed my holyday with mandatory 10d quarantine. Instead of miditerranean warmth i get snow and bad weather. I sure could use the update soon :S
    Fingers crossed they give it before gp ends. I need some self gratification with grinding my base.

Hope you are save.

I guess it depends upon tournaments they probably don't what to hinder them so probably after next cwl we can expect update but still would be cool if it comes before that
    Last edited by Powerpunch; September 25th, 2020 at 02:51 PM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    I guess it depends upon tournaments they probably don't what to hinder them so probably after next cwl we can expect update but still would be cool if it comes before that
    You reckon a tournament would make a difference? Is the tournament held by supercell?
    Are they linked?

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    If memory serves me correct, when TH13 was dropped on 9th December 2019, it was during CWL..
    Updates dont come any bigger than a new hall, and cwl is the main event of the month for many clans.

Okay, if tournaments are concern. Can anyone please tell me when Qualifiers ends? Don't have much idea
    Leader of LVL14 Clan HEROES - #LQ0G8YR9
    Recruiting Th11+ players for CWL/wars.
    My Profile: https://www.clashofstats.com/players/9GUG2PG22/summary (main)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by ShubhamK45 View Post
    Okay, if tournaments are concern. Can anyone please tell me when Qualifiers ends? Don't have much idea
    Sunday.................