Page 1 of 72 1231151 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Update

Autumn Update

I didn't log in forum for some days now. I just read Darian AMA (skimmed over I mean). I did not find anything related to September Update which was strange since people normally asks most questions about next update only. There are no threads also regarding it. So my question is did the timeline get changed regarding update. Or if there is a update in September and December both like earlier timeline.

Edit - 1 answer said there are 2 updates this year. So I think it is older timeline only.
    Last edited by Shadow199172; September 2nd, 2020 at 02:26 PM.

I think update will be in late september or early october.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post
    I didn't log in forum for some days now. I just read Darian AMA (skimmed over I mean). I did not find anything related to September Update which was strange since people normally asks most questions about next update only. There are no threads also regarding it. So my question is did the timeline get changed regarding update. Or if there is a update in September and December both like earlier timeline.

Edit - 1 answer said there are 2 updates this year. So I think it is older timeline only.
    We were limited to three questions each. I won't speak for everyone else, but I didn't ask about it because I figured we wouldn't get an answer. They release update information on a very planned schedule across many platforms much larger than these forums and all around the world in different languages. So, I figured it very unlikely that Darian would give us information about the fall-ish update. I think the closest we can get outside of planned releases is to get it confirmed along the lines of something like: our goal is to have quarterly updates.

Contact SC here. Click here for how trophies are calculated. Click here to see how war map placement of max halls is determined. An idea to improve legends here. I wish max players had a separate loot bank as described here. Caution, I often discuss for the sake of discussion and enjoy having my opinion challenged (or approved of) even when I care little about the actual issue. My balance wish: get rid of tornado trap, make it a decoration.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow199172 View Post

Darian said that there'll be an update every 3 months (quater).So the update might drop in September or early October.There will be an update in december according to the quarterly schedule.

Hi

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    I still don't see any logic to the claim that hyping the next update will have anything to do with that.
    😕 there is no logic at all
    That's why we didn't see it😂

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    In my clan, war is starting after few minutes. I hope we win these war.
    In cwl we now face the same clan the third time. Strange coincident.

Update may or may not be quarterly.as per schedule,it may be quarterly, likely to have 2 more updates this year
    Last edited by JayasundarRB; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerpunch View Post
    Wish if they could add some more fun to bb never felt like doing single attack if it's not cg
    I wish they add a competitive mode for it.
    Last edited by Pankaj12; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:45 PM.

Millennial Club
    I think they will add more super troops and maybe new spells

Quote Originally Posted by Pankaj12 View Post
    I wish they add a competitive mode for it.
    What kind of competitive mode you have in your mind, is it something like war or cwl or something unique