Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clash of Clans - Lost & Crowned animated short film coming September 12th

It really doesn't matters to me whether the characters are from clash of clans or clash royale. I consider all of them as one with the clash universe. They maybe in different games but as another scenario I would consider them all a part of the clash universe. So, really glad to see such a wonderful short & hoping for more in future.

The list of credits at the end were as impressive as the video itself

Quote Originally Posted by helloworld2 View Post
    The list of credits at the end were as impressive as the video itself
    I noticed that too and couldn't believe what a huge effort this was on so many contributers. Again, SC, well done!

Thank you TerMinus for the Sig!
    Thank you Legend for the Avatar!

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #94
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahoe View Post
    I noticed that too and couldn't believe what a huge effort this was on so many contributers. Again, SC, well done!
    Making an animated movie is actually a very involved and complicated process. It usually requires a large team of artists, animators, programmers, producers, etc. As many have noticed, the number of people in the credits shows just how many were involved in creating something of this kind. Why do you think the end credits of movies are so long? There are rigging artists, texture artists, animation artists, technical artists, and so many more who all contributed to the animated film.

Yes there are many passion projects created by hobbyist animators who will do all of the work themselves, but many also don't show the same level of polish that a professional animation studio can produce.

The Clash short was actually created by one of our partners called Psy Op. They do most of our cinematic sequences, like for the commercials, etc. and we've worked them for many years.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #95
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    You are not alone.
    The triple looned airship. Super troop?
    The Oriental architecture of the clan castle. Village scenery skin?
    Animated fireballs? Rocket riders? Look like special abilities for super troops or mystery troops not yet released.
    Freeze trap? Poison trap? Lightning trap? Nah, that was probably just spells being triggered. Or was it?

I was looking for the unicorn, but I must have missed it.

So maybe I am reading too much into it. Or am I?
    You're def reading way too much into it. The movie was created by one of our partners, although our Story Team in our San Francisco office was involved with the film's creation from start to finish. The movie takes place in the Clash universe and isn't specific to Royale or Clash of Clans, so we wanted to make sure both were represented in the film. And because it's a film, of course, some creative license was used to represent some stuff that normally isn't in the game, like the airship.

The film had been in development for a couple years, so there's no way they could have coordinated it with either the Royale team or Clash team to put hints about any update and have it released around the same time. The production schedule of the film was completely independent of the development of Royale and Clash, so anything in the film is unrelated to what may be coming in any future updates.

The film was simply meant to be enjoyed as a standalone movie. Nothing more.
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    You're def reading way too much into it. The movie was created by one of our partners, although our Story Team in our San Francisco office was involved with the film's creation from start to finish. The movie takes place in the Clash universe and isn't specific to Royale or Clash of Clans, so we wanted to make sure both were represented in the film. And because it's a film, of course, some creative license was used to represent some stuff that normally isn't in the game, like the airship.

The film had been in development for a couple years, so there's no way they could have coordinated it with either the Royale team or Clash team to put hints about any update and have it released around the same time. The production schedule of the film was completely independent of the development of Royale and Clash, so anything in the film is unrelated to what may be coming in any future updates.

The film was simply meant to be enjoyed as a standalone movie. Nothing more.
    Well well but some youtubers in my country are still making clickbait videos and saying that they there are update hints, some found town hall 14,new troops and siege machine.
    Even after showing this reply to them they are still not believing and misleading their audience ☹☹

Para cuando una película??

Quote Originally Posted by RaulRoselis View Post
    Para cuando una película??
    Este foro es solo en inglés, así que por favor escriba en inglés.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by ESCANOR0803 View Post
    Este foro es solo en inglés, así que por favor escriba en inglés.

Translated: This forum is in English only, so please write in English.
    Yeah, but you need to post only in english too, right? Or put the translation underneeth.
    Last edited by Be A Legend; September 13th, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Be A Legend View Post
    Yeah, but you need to post only in english too, right? Or put the translation underneeth.
    Thanks for correction.