Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squirrels

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    It was that x3 crop even that messed the DD for almost a week. Now it's getting back to normal, more and more peanut ads everywhere. Maybe it's not any worse than before the maintenance but it's not good though. I can't find enough eggs anymore to run my farm.

Eggxactly. The presence of peanuts has interrupted the egg trade for me. I used to open the paper and stock up on eggs daily. Now I must wait for the paper to refresh several times to buy eggs. At times, they weren't available and I had to harvest eggs from my chickens. Oh, the inhumanity.

I'm eggtremely concerned for the egg sellers if they can't sell their eggs because we buyers can't see the ads. We must not eggnore the plight of lower level farmers as they struggle to make coins. I hope the eggsperts on Team Hay Day will find an eggceptional solution to the egg shortage.

Now, if you will eggscuse me. I must ride my bike to get some eggsercise. See you soon on Fryday.
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 9th, 2020 at 07:47 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    Eggxactly.
    What a great post

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    What a great post
    You mean eggcellent post .

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    You mean eggcellent post .

Eggsackly!

Trying to roll with this over easy, but my chickens are eggshausted and the smoke and chaff from the wildly spinning feed mills are choking my cows. Please save us before we’re poached.
    Last edited by AsYouWish; September 9th, 2020 at 07:21 PM.

We need more items to make with peanuts because we obviously cannot sell them!

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Did I miss something? Where did it say they slowed down the squirrels? And if they did, are they serious! This is incredibly terrible of them. Iím sure they will just tell us itís a visual glitch. Itís becoming more and more clear that they just donít care.

All they have to do is fix the problem where the townies donít ask for them. The townies donít ask for ANY of the products in the latest release. Not to big a deal for the others but not good for peanuts. Of course Iím going to keep harvesting them until I get all 4 houses. This is what I do. There is no right way to play, and this is how I play.
    I have had townies ask for nuts, several times.
    Halloweeners
    ID #P8POURGU

5 hours is really long, it doesnt change anything in the DD, still full of it, SC should change something with the DD instead...
    Leader of HOOD#: PCYQYY80
    ID#:
    2Y9OUPGOU
    LVL: 121
    KIK: Timpie1980

They need to just fix it so that visitors ask for them.

Me too and Greg buys mine off my roadside stand when the bags have been sitting for a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by xenkitty View Post
    I have had townies ask for nuts, several times.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12662174

BTW, I must be an outlier because I've been seeing fewer peanuts after the maintenance at the end of August. Lucky me...
    LOL, it seems to me now there are more peanuts in the newspaper than before the maintenance.

I'm speculating the following. For a brief period after the maintenance, fewer peanuts were available in the newspaper. It turned out to be a lull in the storm as players didn't modify their behaviors and failed to refrain from selling peanuts nonstop.

Team Hay Day must feel exasperated because their players missed the learning opportunity. Now they won't waste any more development time taking game into maintenance if it would mean enabling players to keep selling peanuts. We've made the mess and they helped us once but now expect us to clean up future mess related to the flooding of peanuts. Experience may be a harsh teacher.

Again, the above are my speculations.

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 17, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 17th, 2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285