Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Squirrels

Farm visitors don’t ask for them - this is a major problem. I’d be happy to dump half my silo’s peanuts in Greg’s lap but they never, ever, ask for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Farm visitors don’t ask for them - this is a major problem. I’d be happy to dump half my silo’s peanuts in Greg’s lap but they never, ever, ask for them.
    Exactly! They refuse to fix, or even acknowledge, this issue which is obviously broken and instead they just make matters worse without even telling us.

It can’t be that hard to make it so that visitors will take the peanuts.

Centennial Club
    True, Hayday could make Greg buy them in bulks, that will definitely solve the problem. We get the coins and squirrels don't have to be slowed down. I don't like the squirrels being slowed down in harvesting, as it's slowing down my achievement for 4 squirrel houses.

Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    True, Hayday could make Greg buy them in bulks, that will definitely solve the problem. We get the coins and squirrels don't have to be slowed down. I don't like the squirrels being slowed down in harvesting, as it's slowing down my achievement for 4 squirrel houses.
    by a LOT of time. And if you are a lower level player who is just qualifying, doubles the achievement time than for those who already finished. How is that fair play?
    Last edited by sierramike; September 4th, 2020 at 04:27 PM.

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Implementing other ideas may require client update and more development time. The issue has been addressed as soon as derby ended with a maintenance break. It may not be perfect in player's eyes, but it migth be the most suitable one at that time with least convenience/down time for players.

I'm sure we will see other peanut balancing in the future, or find out what we don't know yet but already live in the game.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    They didn't tell us, they just did it and one had to figure out on own why it took twice as long. That is my biggest gripe.
    I noticed that they have slow down the peanuts productions since I try to reach my third star in squirrels house yesterday. took more than twice normal time to get one bag.
    Last edited by Cowslips; September 7th, 2020 at 12:53 PM.

Bags and bags and more bags of peanuts to buy. Bags and more bags of peanuts to sell. Can we please have the option to make Peanut butter or something to get rid of them? Squirrels are still too efficient 🤣

Just fix it so that the visitors will take them. Should be able to fix it in maintenance.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Just fix it so that the visitors will take them. Should be able to fix it in maintenance.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12662174

BTW, I must be an outlier because I've been seeing fewer peanuts after the maintenance at the end of August. Lucky me.

I wonder if the game data is showing fewer peanuts to Team Hay Day? Or just the right amount?

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    September 8, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 9th, 2020 at 12:36 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Quote Originally Posted by LynnK2015 View Post
    BTW, I must be an outlier because I've been seeing fewer peanuts after the maintenance at the end of August. Lucky me.
    It was that x3 crop even that messed the DD for almost a week. Now it's getting back to normal, more and more peanut ads everywhere. Maybe it's not any worse than before the maintenance but it's not good though. I can't find enough eggs anymore to run my farm.