Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Squirrels

Squirrels

So in order to handle nuts problem, they slowed squirrels down for a peanut per minute to one every two minutes? Couldn’t come up with a better solution than that?

How about making the visitors ask for them, and give a decent (max or close to max rss) price?
    Also have the squirrels collect the pods on time, every 2.5h, all the houses, and correct the glitches (see here).

It would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Morrighan; September 1st, 2020 at 08:50 PM.
    kik: morgaine25

Farm 249 / Town 78

Cutting the supply by half while maintaining demand. It should help, but the effect will take a while to be felt in the DD.

The squirrels were slow to harvest to begin with, making them twice as long is not a good solution. If people were going for achievement, they would stop once the achievements achieved. I know until more peanut uses come along, those houses will become inactive as soon as achievements reached. Like other aspects of the game where you reach a level and then you park the function into hibernation. Maybe squirrels should hibernate for the winter months?

Quote Originally Posted by Benjamin9632 View Post
    Cutting the supply by half while maintaining demand. It should help, but the effect will take a while to be felt in the DD.
    Demand is really close to zero with peanuts. And players are getting their third and fourth squirrel houses to increase supply.

But let's see. I would assume that SC calculated some statistics about peanuts before this "re-balance".

And the tree mastery limits are still the same even though production time doubled? 🤨

Quote Originally Posted by zetis View Post
    Demand is really close to zero with peanuts. And players are getting their third and fourth squirrel houses to increase supply.

But let's see. I would assume that SC calculated some statistics about peanuts before this "re-balance".

And the tree mastery limits are still the same even though production time doubled? 🤨
    Of course the mastery limits stayed the same, Hay Day would never adjust towards the player.

I thought I was going mad!

JEEZ. As if the mastery wasn't going to take long enough!
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 170 (50 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Did I miss something? Where did it say they slowed down the squirrels? And if they did, are they serious! This is incredibly terrible of them. I’m sure they will just tell us it’s a visual glitch. It’s becoming more and more clear that they just don’t care.

All they have to do is fix the problem where the townies don’t ask for them. The townies don’t ask for ANY of the products in the latest release. Not to big a deal for the others but not good for peanuts. Of course I’m going to keep harvesting them until I get all 4 houses. This is what I do. There is no right way to play, and this is how I play.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Did I miss something? Where did it say they slowed down the squirrels? And if they did, are they serious! This is incredibly terrible of them. I’m sure they will just tell us it’s a visual glitch. It’s becoming more and more clear that they just don’t care...
    FYI, https://twitter.com/hayday/status/1300388210661560322

Per above Tweet published on August 31, 2020, game went into maintenance to "re-balance squirrel production".
    Last edited by LynnK2015; September 2nd, 2020 at 02:48 AM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

Quote Originally Posted by hyperdulia View Post
    Did I miss something? Where did it say they slowed down the squirrels? And if they did, are they serious! This is incredibly terrible of them. I’m sure they will just tell us it’s a visual glitch. It’s becoming more and more clear that they just don’t care.

All they have to do is fix the problem where the townies don’t ask for them. The townies don’t ask for ANY of the products in the latest release. Not to big a deal for the others but not good for peanuts. Of course I’m going to keep harvesting them until I get all 4 houses. This is what I do. There is no right way to play, and this is how I play.
    They didn't tell us, they just did it and one had to figure out on own why it took twice as long. That is my biggest gripe.