Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an active neighbourhood

Looking for an active neighbourhood

Hi, I’m looking for an active, friendly neighbourhood. One that communicates. I’m in Australia so I would prefer a multinational hood. After a break of a couple of years I have come back but each hood I join is totally silent. I am level 99 and I am getting 3 new machines built so I hope to be up to speed fairly quickly.
    My name is Mary and I welcome a competitive environment as far as the derby #U2GJ08UY
    Last edited by Seawitch; August 30th, 2020 at 01:21 PM.

Sent you a pm.
    Ripley’s Farm #PQ9PUQQY
    Lvl 170, town 48 #ULU2U8Y

Centennial Club
    👉👉We want you!! 👈👈
    Momma nanas gang is looking to expand! We are a NH of 5 strong derby players who have been playing together for about 3 years. We are derby orientated but understand breaks are needed. We are strong town players as well. We are a 320 only NH that requires all tasks to be completed at highest point value. We like to help other players grow in a fun relaxing setting. Sometimes we are super chatty other times we arent. We would love to add you to our small family 💜❤💚💙💛

NH tag 8Y9GRRLQ

Hi Mary!
    please come check out our hood, Pleasant Pastures (yellow dog in purple circle) - tag # CVRO2JQ . We are an International hood with 2 Aussies among us. You sound like you would be a good fit for us! Take care, Diana. Hope to see you soon!

Saw your post and sent you a friend request in Hayday.
    A little info about our hood

We are known as "ALMOST A HOOD" English Speaking

LEVEL 86 plus! 320/400 point derby tasks! TAG#PLY8P099
    CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE
    Gold -37, Silver-27, Bronze-13
    We are committed to completing an extra task for all derbies.

We support all Farmers in our hood to upgrade silo, barn, personal town train and the express train, including your visitors to all buildings.

MAKE THE JUMP, START FRESH, HELP US BUILD THE BEST TEAM/FARMERS IN OUR HOOD.

Upbeat, helpful, committed to team work!

Give it a go, come on over!

Thank you everyone I will try out a few until I get the right fit.

WhosvilleAcres is looking a couple of members to join our neighborhood. We are an established group with active players that participate in derby and help with expansion. We ask that you do 9 tasks x 310 if you are in derby or a total of 2790 points. Derby is not mandatory but you must opt out if you do not wish to participate. The 10th task is not required. Members need to be active in chat, friendly and helpful. Level 60 is required. We are an International English speaking group. We have 68 gold trophies and are in Champion League. Come stop by for a visit. 2VOVV8C2
    GC. BEARS4KRIS
    Level 153
    Tag PV2PLJUL

We are always looking for Aussies. Will send you a pm
    Last edited by robynkayw; August 31st, 2020 at 03:10 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Hey see info below, if you are interested add me on hayday and ill invite you! you seem like a great fit for our family

[Neighbourhood seeking very active fun farmers]

Super active neighbourhoud looking for similar dedicated players! (lvl 40-79).

Some stats from the nh: playing in champions league atm, always 5-11 people online on average, US/EU lvl 40-77 (average level is 58). (30 active members strong)

few spots just oppened , we are currently 27 members

we are very dedicated, and active. we are a chatty and friendly neighbourhood who like to help each other so we can grow our farms and compete in derby. we donate and trade a big amount of stuff every hour of the day. so we
    in general we all try to do maximum amount of tasks, and whenever you get busy in real life you just opt-out.
    (cause of our helpful nh maxing out tasks should be relatively easy)

looking for a active hayday family? does this description above fit you?

DM me on discord milo#7016 (we have our own discord)
    or add me on hayday #PC29PYJ98 (but dm goes easier with communication)

Amarillo by Mornin’
    Come join us #990jqv9p

We are looking for new neighbors in our neighborhood. Please come check us out.

We are a balanced , friendly, semi-competitive neighborhood. We compete to win for a couple of weeks. Afterwards we play in derby to earn just enough points to get the derby awards (minus those awarded to the top 3 neighborhoods). Called “horseshoe weeks” this more laid-back approach allows us a bit of a break since our goal generally requires fewer tasks. On occasion we get free week. We are an English speaking neighborhood. We all play on a regular basis unless we get busy then we ask you let us know so we know you will not be playing. If you can not complete the derby please opt out. We are a helpful group and all friends. We trash under 300 task. After a trial basis you will be made an elder. Level 55 to join our neighborhood. KIK is not required but we do have it. TraciBru Co-Leader. Ashley Kik . is truetexascowgirl.kik us with any questions if you would like. Or come join our fun, helpful neighborhood. We are all friends.