Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Daily Dirt is full of nut jobs.

The Daily Dirt is full of nut jobs.

Nuts, nuts and more nuts. I am level 68 and the paper is half nuts.
    About ten levels or so ago, it was rustic bouquet.
    When will this end?

I noticed that too. Iíve been AFK for a while and thought it might have been an event, but Iíve been told no. Itís weird. I wonder if steady players are getting close to leveling up their squirrel tree. I know thatís why we see so many of that one bouquet.

Oh and a long time ago, it was bacon and eggs. They were made on a low enough level machine and they freed up six spaces in the barn. We didnít have pets yet or other machines that took those things. No sandwich or hot dog machine and no sauce machine or all those egg heavy pies. Thereís always a reason even if itís not obvious at first.
    Last edited by Tiggerr129; August 26th, 2020 at 03:30 AM.

GC: Tiggerr Two #2RQR90QG | Lvl: 141​ | NH:dis FUNtional
    Turbo Trucker Help and Guide | HD Guide Book- | New People Tips
    Main Topic guide

Thanks to Red (again) for the picture !!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Temporarily have PMs turned off...please message another forum mod for help. TY :)
    LOLOL That is a funny title.
    Level 100! 6/28/16 won the pearl 12/31/14 won the windmill 2/3/15
    Thank you to TerMinus Prime for my cool banner

this is paper atm endless pages of nuts nuts nuts, having hard time to find even rustic bouquets lol

Last edited by Fifio; August 26th, 2020 at 09:16 AM.

I put a bag in my shop 12 hours ago and set an ad. When I woke up this morning (3 hours ago) it was still there, and the ad had timed out. Put another ad on it, and it’s still sitting there. No worries, I’m sure Tom or Greg will swing by later today to carry it off.

Me thinks the “balance of the game” is a little off balance at the moment. LOL....

Away, for a little while. Will try my best for Lake Timer updating
    Oh the simple reason is there is offer but little to no demand.

Boat and farm visitor don't ask for peanut nor honeycomb that comes directly from bee and squirrels. These products need to be transformed to something else but not enough player use peanuts to make product.

More players reached 2 stars on the tree house, which keep increasing the offer with little demand. Reducing the offer by slowing down/stop collecting peanuts is in our power until the team comes up with some improvements.

I don't play Town much to have observations in town. Do we still see order asking for peanut products?
    Last edited by meonhoc; August 26th, 2020 at 11:17 PM.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy - Lake Timer

My Guides (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus | D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 150♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

yes, townies ask for peanuts
    Greebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 240

Peanut plague

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    Nuts, nuts and more nuts. I am level 68 and the paper is half nuts.
    About ten levels or so ago, it was rustic bouquet.
    When will this end?
    the peanut plague is a major barrier to game play. It makes it very difficult to stock up. It has discouraged other neighborhood players from participating. I won't purchase anything or play the derby until Hay Day fixes the problem.

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie0077 View Post
    the peanut plague is a major barrier to game play. It makes it very difficult to stock up. It has discouraged other neighborhood players from participating. I won't purchase anything or play the derby until Hay Day fixes the problem.
    I wonder which will occur first: Team Hay Day fixing the peanut glut or players stopping the sale of peanuts?

---
    Lynn, Clasher, Farmer, and now also Boomer
    August 30, 2020
    Last edited by LynnK2015; August 30th, 2020 at 06:09 PM.
    Humbly playing my part to recruit new Clashers.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12707285

I sold 100 peanuts at default price and they were snapped up in seconds. It's all about supply and demand. When supply is high and demand low, you need to adjust your price accordingly. I am also making plenty of Honey Peanuts, which sell readily at full price