Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Average age of a CoC player

Average age in our clan 38 oldest being 50

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    I think if you compare the average age of CoC with Brawl Stars, then CoC probably has a much higher average age.

But I'd say that the average age would be about 19-24?

Seems the younger players in my clan have moved on to other things. The older adults have stuck around.

Interesting question! I bet forumers have a higher avg age vs most players. I’m going with 20-40 in our clan. The older the more active and stable (stubborn) and young players are in and out so fast but far more of them.
    Find us at Agenda #9P(zero)P8LPQ -- but just use "0" the number. Literally MILLIONS of players have tried to join but missed out on Agenda (probably) because the zero looks like the letter O. #9P0P8LPQ is the clan missing nothing but YOUR personality.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanGeorge75 View Post
    Interesting question! I bet forumers have a higher avg age vs most players. I’m going with 20-40 in our clan. The older the more active and stable (stubborn) and young players are in and out so fast but far more of them.
    I've run into my fair share of stubborn players, lol!
    LEVEL 135: BRAND NEW TH11 | MY STATS
    IGN: BazookaJoe | CLAN: MN ICE