Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 65

Thread: Average age of a CoC player

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Amazon Unicorn View Post
    Yes, exactly this ... they’re used to having instant access at their fingertips, want everything right now this minute and just lose interest if anything is “too hard” I hope they come back to it when they’re a bit older, we’ll see
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    totally agree with this, it’s a game that takes a lot of time to grind out and to learn, and even with that, the frustrations that come along with not being able to “control” your troops I think sets off younger people, thus the reason they prefer the other games
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeEdmonds96 View Post
    Definitely a game for older people, Iím 24 but I donít think most young people have the patience for a game like coc
    You all might be wrong. The only thing is that younger players are not that interested to be part of forums or they get banned as they are very rude or they break forum rules.
    I am 18 and all of my clanmates and friends which i know are 17-30. I saw atleast 90% of the players i met in my coc life of same age group as of mine. And those remaining 10% are not too old but a few years older than me. I am sharing my 7 years of experience where i met more than 1000+ players.

  2. #22
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Space, obviously
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    You all might be wrong. The only thing is that younger players are not that interested to be part of forums or they get banned as they are very rude or they break forum rules.
    I am 18 and all of my clanmates and friends which i know are 17-30. I saw atleast 90% of the players i met in my coc life of same age group as of mine. And those remaining 10% are not too old but a few years older than me. I am sharing my 7 years of experience where i met more than 1000+ players.
    I agree. A "poll" on the forums won't tell us what the average age of CoC players is.

  3. #23
    Super Member Alfie564's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    My bubble
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Crawler View Post
    totally agree with this, itís a game that takes a lot of time to grind out and to learn, and even with that, the frustrations that come along with not being able to ďcontrolĒ your troops I think sets off younger people, thus the reason they prefer the other games
    aw, youíre more than average to us

    I would say in my main clan that the average age is Mid to high 40s, And in the cave I would hazard geriatric average . Which of course is why you fit in so well in both clans my dear. Do pop by again soon hun.

  4. #24
    Forum Champion JusMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    amongst the stars
    Posts
    6,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfie564 View Post
    aw, you’re more than average to us

    I would say in my main clan that the average age is Mid to high 40s, And in the cave I would hazard geriatric average . Which of course is why you fit in so well in both clans my dear. Do pop by again soon hun.
    Geriatric you say? Hmm ... since I'm older than dirt that might be interesting... and you being the cherry on the cake

  5. #25
    Millennial Club
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Best clan ever
    Posts
    1,037
    half of my clan is 40+, some around 60...
    On the other hand we have players 17-30 years old as well.
    and few kids (mainly of older players from our clan)
    Leader of Drunken.Hog (#2C2GPL99) friendly fast growing clan.
    Some members have their kids here too, hope we are not too old
    Clan is open 2 days a week, visit us

  6. #26
    We have between 14 and 70 year olds in my clan. Avg age would likely be around 28-29 years old.

  7. #27
    Junior Member Chronosishere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    WHERE I M RIGHT NOW...
    Posts
    51
    We are 15 - 20...IN MY GUILD..NEWBIES..
    #PANDEMIN AREA..
    32 MEMBERS
    TINY CREATURE ​OF A TINY UNIVERSE

  8. #28
    Pro Member ShubhamK45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mumbai, India
    Posts
    589
    We're all into our 20s newbie's.
    Most are from 18-30
    Avg is about 22

  9. #29
    Junior Member Geezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Here and Now
    Posts
    52
    In the Old Geezers the average age is mid to late 40's. We seem to have a few more 50+ year old folk joined recently.

  10. #30
    Senior Member R3stl3SSW4rr1or's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Switzerland. And no that's not Sweden...
    Posts
    224
    38 here.
    My mates are between 30-40. few older, few younger.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •