Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Getting attacked too frequently

Getting attacked too frequently

Hi,
    My Townhall 3 account is getting attacked too frequently; 9 times in just 4 hours. I have not attacked anyone during this time. Why is this happening?🤔

Thank you,
    Game Changer

Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 15th, 2020 at 04:27 AM.

I think amount of buildings are less in townhall 3 maybe upgrade ur townhall and place more building then you will be fine
    Last edited by Smash9778; August 15th, 2020 at 04:36 AM.

Is this a new th3 account or a old account that has not dropped many defenses? As a TH3, and not level 5 yet, it seems you have not placed all your buildings, since the basic exp gained from placing and upgrading all available structures should get your experience greater then Level 4.
    Last edited by Warios; August 15th, 2020 at 05:36 AM.
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    Is this a new th3 account or a old account that has not dropped many defenses? As a TH3, and not level 5 yet, it seems you have not placed all your buildings, since the basic exp gained from placing and upgrading all available structures should get your experience greater then Level 4.
    It is a brand-new 1.5 day-old Townhall 3 account :-)
    Last edited by GaMe ChAnGeR1; August 15th, 2020 at 05:39 AM.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    You only got a shield on the last defence, if the attackers were th3 as well.

see wiki for how shields work

you only get a shield if the attacker uses at least 1/3 of a "full army". A "full army" at th3 is 70 troop space (2 barracks*35). Th3 attacking army required to get a shield is 24 or more.

Try and shift your walls, upgrade your defences or move your mines and collectors and storages next to defences, so that attackers need to use more troops.

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    You only got a shield on the last defence, if the attackers were th3 as well.

see wiki for how shields work

you only get a shield if the attacker uses at least 1/3 of a "full army". A "full army" at th3 is 70 troop space (2 barracks*35). Th3 attacking army required to get a shield is 24 or more.

Try and shift your walls, upgrade your defences or move your mines and collectors and storages next to defences, so that attackers need to use more troops.
    👍Got it. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Hi,
    My Townhall 3 account is getting attacked too frequently; 9 times in just 4 hours. I have not attacked anyone during this time. Why is this happening?🤔

Thank you,
    Game Changer

I really don't have any idea of small th's. All my minis are th13 along with main

Lower league levels give less amount of guard, as far as I know, but can't say anything about shield. Try to increase your trophies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tron82 View Post
    Lower league levels give less amount of guard, as far as I know, but can't say anything about shield. Try to increase your trophies.
    Respectfully disagree. A th3 pushing trophies will likely be attacked more often.

I believe the guard increase only applies to Champ and above. The shield is the same at all leagues.

I suggest design the base to discourage attacks. Place all buildings. Defend defensive buildings so they last longer causing damage. Compact base so troops lose health destroying outer buildings. Keep CC full. Get online often to empty collectors so there is less loot.

Quote Originally Posted by JD4U View Post
    I believe the guard increase only applies to Champ and above. The shield is the same at all leagues.
    Thanks for correcting me !