Thread: Lvl 1 dark troops barrack and spells... war weight

Lvl 1 dark troops barrack and spells... war weight

I have a maxed th13 and dont use dark anything only to donate so in my mini everything dark (barracks, spell factory, spells and troops) are lvl1... is there any advantage to war weight for this? TIA

In theory, yes. It's known that attack AND defense weigh make difference in the war matchmaking system.
    But although the defense weight is measurable by real data, such as the position in the roster, the role of attack weigh is less clear and can only be speculated.
    Since war engineering (and its mathematicians) lost its importance, I doubt we will see an objective accurate answer about the real importance of those dark elixir troops to the matchmaking algorithm.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy007 View Post
    I have a maxed th13 and dont use dark anything only to donate so in my mini everything dark (barracks, spell factory, spells and troops) are lvl1... is there any advantage to war weight for this? TIA
    I assume you don't mean level 1 barracks and army camps?

Since everything is level 1 what sort of advantage are you looking for? It could be useful in an entire roster of lopsided accounts with specific goals. Sam or major would need to weigh in here. Barring that it's mostly useless, and would either draw other lopsided accounts or accounts it has no chance of being able to 3.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    In theory, yes. It's known that attack AND defense weigh make difference in the war matchmaking system.
    But although the defense weight is measurable by real data, such as the position in the roster, the role of attack weigh is less clear and can only be speculated.
    Since war engineering (and its mathematicians) lost its importance, I doubt we will see an objective accurate answer about the real importance of those dark elixir troops to the matchmaking algorithm.
    Really?.. A couple of guys that post here have clans at numbers 1, 2, and 45 on the current win streak charts..
    700 straight wins between those 3 clans, so I reckon they must be pretty lucky guys if they are guessing at offence weights.

I do agree we may not see an objective accurate answer here tho.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post

From what you have written, I believe you understood what I said.
    Last edited by CHANDRIANO; August 15th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRIANO View Post
    From what you have written, I believe you understood what I said.
    Yeah.. Maybe..You are either implying engineering isnt relevant anymore.. Which it still is to many, and most war orientated players upgrade with the MMA in mind, which is engineering to a lesser degree.
    Or that engineering wins is no longer possible, which of course it is.

Here is a link to the updated current list, which also shows there are many clans that do indeed fully know how the MMA weights are working https://cocp.it/tops/bws/newmm

You dont achieve that level of sustainable spin performance based on guesswork.

PS.. Hope Sam doesnt mind me using a link to his site

PPS.. The reason I wrote at the bottom we may not see an answer here, is because those 2 guys are unlikely to share that information with the wider community.. Although some generalised information on offence weights may be divulged.. Time will tell
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; August 15th, 2020 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy007 View Post
    Considering that it is your mini account, I'd say that it is unlikely to have any benefit in war lineup, might even be a negative depending where it ends up in your roster. If you want to really know, just throw it in war and see if it makes a difference, good or bad. A good lineup has perfect weight all throughout the roster.

Congrats Sam on 400 streak, won't be too long until we have a new #1.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post
    Considering that it is your mini account, I'd say that it is unlikely to have any benefit in war lineup, might even be a negative depending where it ends up in your roster. If you want to really know, just throw it in war and see if it makes a difference, good or bad. A good lineup has perfect weight all throughout the roster.

That link in my post is an updated one I grabbed from a post on his site..
    In the link, Avenger is top, WB is 2nd, and MS is sitting at 45.

That link in my post is an updated one I grabbed from a post on his site..
    In the link, Avenger is top, WB is 2nd, and MS is sitting at 45.
    Yeah, that is win streak new (since the updated matching a few years back), not highest win streak, or current.
    Engineered for success---Engineered to win---Winning is life---Tiger Blood

Supercell enforcing fair play? Let's stop Self-Match Clans https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...left-unchecked

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJohnson View Post

thank you Major

Some people only guessing their business profit and loss while some other people having proper approach to calculate it.

Offense weight can not be seen directly from in game, but there are some parameters within the game u can use to calculate it objectively with 98+% accuracy, and i think that is good enough to properly plan optimize bases
    Last edited by samratulangi; August 18th, 2020 at 05:35 AM.
    https://cocp.it/clan/L8VLPP80

Engineered clan focused on crafting optimized bases