Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Full achievements

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    I wonder how long it will be before new achievements are added to the game. I almost feel bored not having any achievement to hunt in the game anymore...
    TH13/BH9. Heroes: 75/75/50/20/30. 111 of 111 achievement stars. Clan leader of 6 clans; Lvl 26, 22, 11, 8, 7 & 3.
    Obsessed since Jan 2013.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NattensNinjaerJakob View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before new achievements are added to the game. I almost feel bored not having any achievement to hunt in the game anymore...
    Well you could go beyond the achievement count and target a milestone.
    Get 2 Billion Treasury for example, Get 50 million Heroic Heist. While completing most of achievement is a nice thing, but the sense of accomplishment for reaching a milestone like that is not "less than".

New Bloke/Chick
    I just completed the Scattershot Achievement today to finish off ALL the Achievements. It would have been cleaner to have finish yesterday so I would have been COMPLETELY maxed with nothing else to finish. But it won't take long to finish off this update to max.

Me again !
    There are new achievements since the last update.
    I finished one :

Tollboothwillie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roverjen View Post
    Me again !
    There are new achievements since the last update.
    I finished one :

Congrats. I'm right behind you I just need a couple thousand more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Congrats. I'm right behind you I just need a couple thousand more.
    Haha. Me too 😁

Senior Member NattensNinjaerJakob's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PKapoor View Post
    Haha. Me too 😁
    The new “Superb Work” achievement will take some time…

Dude, how do you complete the "defend yourself infinite thousands of times" archievement? Don't know how it is in high CVs, but at cv9, this looks impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Joaber View Post
    Dude, how do you complete the "defend yourself infinite thousands of times" archievement? Don't know how it is in high CVs, but at cv9, this looks impossible.
    I'm not sure what you mean by "CV" or "cv9", but most people farm this achievement as higher town hall levels by dropping to bronze league or lower. Down there, it's full of dead bases and other people trying to farm defenses for this achievement.

It doesn't sound too fun, you have to log in often, clear any shield/guard you may have, and then attack, drop a troop or hero, surrender, and repeat to drop trophies again. I haven't done it, and doubt I ever will.

10.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzob View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean by "CV" or "cv9", but most people farm this achievement as higher town hall levels by dropping to bronze league or lower. Down there, it's full of dead bases and other people trying to farm defenses for this achievement.

It doesn't sound too fun, you have to log in often, clear any shield/guard you may have, and then attack, drop a troop or hero, surrender, and repeat to drop trophies again. I haven't done it, and doubt I ever will.
    CV is the abbreviation for Town Hall in some languages.