Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The game thought i was a goblin trying to attack my own village...

Fresh Spawn

The game thought i was a goblin trying to attack my own village...

When i opened the game for the first time in a while, i was greeted by the main girl (forgot her name) saying that i am a goblin attacking my village. After I got three stars, she proceeded to take off her jacket/cardigan/cloak and say something along the lines of ‘wait, you aren't a goblin! Welcome back! I haven't seen you in a long time!’, and then showed me things that have been done while i was gone, including builders upgrading random things that i didn’t tell them to.

Is this rare, or common? I have personally never seen this before today.

This was recently added in the last update, need to be offline for 90 days to see this
    Kudos to Plank for My Logo and Dharamraj for SigPic!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaptain Kat
    Only base Lach can 3 star is a defenseless base.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    It's a new feature included as part of the returning player experience. You can read about it here, Returning Player Experience - Restart retired accnts, where I've highlighted a couple of the key elements as defined by our Community Manager, Darian.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 20 - 727 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Contact on Groupme

Quote Originally Posted by Knaifuu View Post
    ... i was greeted by the main girl (forgot her name) saying that i am a goblin attacking my village. After I got three stars, she proceeded to take off her jacket/cardigan/cloak ...
    When I got to this bit I wondered if it was a joke and where it was going. but this is an interesting new feature.

I had this experience last week. BUT something even weirder happened at the same time, and VERY exciting too, and here goes:

I went to build from scratch a 4th account using an email address which was formerly used to download ios COC account that was used on a device i had lost, and which account was not connected via SC ID. Sorry for the background but it's important...

I first tried from the toggle screen (log in with another ID) and put in this email address. Waited, of course no 6-dig code came, because i had NOT connected that account with a SC ID.

So, realizing i was trying to add a new account the wrong way, i went to "play w/o supercell id" to start the new village.

BUT, the above mentioned experience happened, and the village? Well, it was my long lost village! From the other lost device!

I've been trying to figure out this happy accident because it makes NO sense. This was a new device, different itunes account, different gamecenter profile, so the only thing i can think is i accidentally stumbled on an account recovery feature.

Now that i type it out, if this IS a secret account recovery feature, SC Mods feel free to delete my post, i am NOT trying to reveal secrets here.

But i cannot say how happy i was to recover this account.

It wasn't very advanced in it's progress, but it was sad having to kick it from the clan, which i did months ago after thinking there was no hope for getting it back.

So, long story short, the new returning player experience was basically one of the best things that happened to me in a month.
    Find us at Agenda #9P(zero)P8LPQ -- but just use "0" the number. Literally MILLIONS of players have tried to join but missed out on Agenda (probably) because the zero looks like the letter O. #9P0P8LPQ is the clan missing nothing but YOUR personality.

I opened my TH6 after 127 days and this happened.

I know about the returning experience feature SC introduced in last update .
    I am just posting somethings I saw when I opened my Th6 account after 127 days.

1.First of all I had to attack my own home village and with a lot more troops in army than what a TH6 could have.

2.Then the villager though that I was a goblin.

3.Many of my buildings got upgraded on their own.

4.And I got training potion boost of 5days (i.e 120 hrs of training boost)

Not to forget that I got a ton of loot from loot cart.
    This a great feature added in the last update .All these really makes me want to play on this account.
    Wanna join a Competitive all TH13 Champs 1 war clan?Click here

Great minds think alike,but fools seldom differ.

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Thanks rak for all the details

i have been wondering what this feature actually delivers

make sure you max your mines and collectors everyone before you take a break

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Quote Originally Posted by Iftheskyisblue View Post
    Thanks rak for all the details

i have been wondering what this feature actually delivers

make sure you max your mines and collectors everyone before you take a break
    And leave those collectors outside your walls. The rest of us will fill your loot cart for you while you are away.

wait ..what ? The buildings( cannons , Archer towers) were auto-upgraded ??? Really ?

Millennial Club
    Pretty awesome feature that helps lower level players pass through hiatus period and get them going into the game.