Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Eliminate events that use specific units, please.

Eliminate events that use specific units, please.

Around this time of the month, a reward event is held for using certain units. Currently, it is in the event that rewards for 10 wins with 2 PEKKA units. Of course, these events have the advantage of giving necessary rewards to users who are upgrading and allowing them to use various units evenly. However, for users participating in the Legend League like me, such an event is really hell. (Please don't tell me not to participate in events. I think attending all events is the manner of users who truly loves COC)

The legend League attacks only 8 times a day, and if suddenly switch to a unit that don't normally use, i'll have to attack differently from my style, and the win rate will definitely drop accordingly. In the legend League, the degree of victory and destruction is so important, and because of these events, the score keeps dropping, which puts too much stress. It is really hell especially when Giant and Archer event comes out.

It's okay to hold an event in order to remain the purpose of giving low-level users the necessary rewards with a little effort, but change the conditions for using certain units to other conditions, please.

I guess I don't truly love clash then. I do the events that work for me. I havent done a single attack for the party wizard or the pekka on my main. Almost done on my mini. I do the same for the pass challenges. Unit events encourage people to try different things. Just because you, or I don't care for them, doesn't mean they should be eliminated.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Surely if you're legends you can do without the resource potion? What's it work like 2 seriously good attacks worth of farming at best.. most useless potion in the game.

To each their own. And yes, at times we all have to make decisions, which options we elect to exercise, and which ones we take a pass on.

I myself am also in Legends. There are a few troop events I have passed on, but most I accept (using a PEKKA + Party Wizard army to complete the current events). I like the challange, how to adopt my army and strategy to accommodate. Granted, my trophies have taken a hit (my King is also down), but I have managed to stay within Legends.

For me personally, the event is more important than trophy gain. For another, trophey gain may be more important to them. The game itself mandates neither. So we each make personal,choices. The game does not "owe me trophies" based upon my choice, nor does it owe you "events which fit your army" based upon your choice.

I'm not participating in the event because of the potion. I just want to participate in all the events in COC

Quote Originally Posted by joneseok View Post
    I'm not participating in the event because of the potion. I just want to participate in all the events in COC
    That's a restriction you are imposing onto yourself. Don't bring the rest of us down with your ship.

It's not about eliminating the event, but asking to change the content of the event so that everyone can participate.
    (Of course, I asked to eliminate in the title, but to change the content of the article.) What's wrong?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    (Please don't tell me not to participate in events. I think attending all events is the manner of users who truly loves COC)
    By that definition, I suspect most Legends players don't "truly love CoC".

It is *your* preference, which is perfectly reasonable, but don't try to claim that anybody who isn't bothered about participating in events doesn't truly love CoC.

Most people in Legends don't need resource potions (the ones I get in the season pass get sold for gems because my bases are both full of them), so there is no reason for us to play the even other than for the feeling of completeness.

But it really isn't fair on the millions of lower level players who do enjoy those events, and who get to try out different combinations as a result, to ask for those events to be removed.

Please read the content other than the title. The title wrote to remove the event in order for others to see this article a lot, but the content is not to remove the event, but to change the content of the event.

It's not about eliminating the event, but asking to change the content of the event so that everyone can participate.
    (Of course, I asked to eliminate in the title, but to change the content of the article.) What's wrong?
    But, everyone can participate. You are chosing not to participate. The game is not preventing you, rather you are preventing yourself since you elect to not have trophy loss, nor to try a different army.
    Last edited by rowman; August 14th, 2020 at 12:48 PM.