Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Eliminate events that use specific units, please.

I, of course, have never missed an event so far, and I haven't been down from the Legend League since it started. No matter how helpful it is to others, this event is inconvenient for Legend League users.
    Last edited by joneseok; August 14th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

I have never missed this event. I did not choose not to participate in the event. So this event is inconvenient.
    Last edited by joneseok; August 14th, 2020 at 12:52 PM.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by joneseok View Post
    I have never missed this event. I did not choose not to participate in the event. So this event is inconvenient.
    Then donít play the event but please donít ask for their removal as a lot of players do enjoy them.

Thank you! ClashOfHolmes for an awesome sig!

Just call me K, my name is too difficult to spell.
    Hay Day | Level: 120 | # VL8GVUL | Main Hay Day Topics | Forum Rules | HD Wiki
    Clash of Clans | Level: lost count at 200 | #Y0VJUJG

I can't. I will continue to participate in all events in the future. And, I will talk about why the event is uncomfortable. No matter how many people enjoy this event, some users are uncomfortable with this event. It doesn't make sense to talk about uncomfortable things as uncomfortable, but not to participate in events as uncomfortable.

I, of course, have never missed an event so far, and I haven't been down from the Legend League since it started. No matter how helpful it is to others, this event is inconvenient for Legend League users.
    Nope. Lies. Definitely not an inconvenience at all. Never has been. You are wanting sc to fix a personal issue. They can't do that. You will need to.

Then, lead 56 giants and 56 archers and play in the legend league. Then you will doubt whether this event is a normal.
    Last edited by joneseok; August 14th, 2020 at 01:16 PM.

I can't. I will continue to participate in all events in the future. And, I will talk about why the event is uncomfortable. No matter how many people enjoy this event, some users are uncomfortable with this event. It doesn't make sense to talk about uncomfortable things as uncomfortable, but not to participate in events as uncomfortable.
    Think we are looking at it from different views. I myself see the troop events as a challange, like a dare, and not as a "to do task". Which admitedly is why I passed on a few. You and I go bowling. I am strictly right handed. It is not a "dare" if you challange me to bowl righthanded. But, it is a challange if you dare me to bowl lefthanded!

I don't need the rewards, but I do like a good dare, make me solve a puzzle, figure out how to make a troop workable that I normally ignore. That is what drives my own satisfaction. We are all different, nobody right or wrong. Some desire a dare, while others see it as a checklist and derive satisfaction from having all items checked off.

So for me at least, I want it to be uncomfortable! Put me out of my comfort zone, give me a dare!

Millennial Club
    The thing is, what do you want to change it to? I'm pretty sure that most events are troop-based, so if you eliminate that option, what are you left with? It's just the percentage destruction.

I'm in legends, and I only do the events that I can do without dropping too many trophies. I did the party wizard one, but not the peeka one. I guess I'm not a "true CoC lover" like you. However, everyone here makes a fair point. No one is forcing you to do these events. If you find that it isn't worth the trophy tradeoff, then don't go them. I know this isn't what you want to here, but changing events to cater to LL players probably isn't what SC is gonna do.
    Squidward>spongebob

Thanks for a great answer. It definitely compares to the irresponsible answer not to participate in the event.

Anyways, I have never missed such an event tenaciously until now.
    However, it hurts when the legendary league score drops because of the difficult event.

So, I hope there will be other rewards if participate without missing the event every time. I wish there were rewards such as minor titles rather than potions that would be helpful in the game.

Anyway, I will withdraw my opinion asking to change (eliminate) this event of hearing your great response. Of course, I will continue to participate in this event. Thx.

Then, lead 56 giants and 56 archers and play in the legend league. Then you will doubt whether this event is a normal.
    I wouldn't do that. I would just ignore the useless challenge.......