Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Eliminate events that use specific units, please.

Centennial Club
    I understand you OP.
    I was forced to ignore so many events, I have even forgotten they exist because I gave up on them. They became useless part of the game for me which is just making app take more memory (in this last, I am not really serious).

Ignoring is frustrating, especially when game was often offering something I really needed, but I could not get because of various reasons (extremely time consuming - e.g.15 wins,like I have few hours just for that, but fine. However the biggest problem was obligation to use troops which were making that challenge more than x2 difficult, almost like the game wants to make you lose entire day/bleed to get that "free" thing)

Edit: I would not delete events, but they are already almost like non-existent for me.
    Last edited by NizaZiza; August 14th, 2020 at 06:37 PM.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by joneseok View Post
    I know no one makes me force me. Also, you cannot ask me to choose only one of the two. I want to catch both rabbits and will continue to do so. That's why I think it's a user worth complaining about.
    You have nothing worth complaining about, nothing. The game has tens of millions of active players every day. Supercell has to cater to all of them, not just LL players; some of whom it would appear have a strong sense of self-entitlement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaledonian View Post
    You have nothing worth complaining about, nothing. The game has tens of millions of active players every day. Supercell has to cater to all of them, not just LL players; some of whom it would appear have a strong sense of self-entitlement.
    Let's just say LL players are not 'just'. And I think it's fair enough for the topmost members to at least 'raise an issue'.

Quote Originally Posted by thedukeumar View Post
    Let's just say LL players are not 'just'. And I think it's fair enough for the topmost members to at least 'raise an issue'.
    As a legends league player, I am just another player. I choose to be in legends league knowing the positives and negatives. It doesn't mean supercel needs to make sure every event caters to the limitations of legends. They are always possible, maybe not easy, but possible. The op's request to wipe out events that many find fun just because it is inconvenient in legends does come across as entitled. It also severely limits the possible events. The solution is there even if the op doesn't like it. Do what you find fun and skip what you don't.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by thedukeumar View Post
    I'm a LL player myself, currently pushing a 3rd account towards it's LL status badge. I don't think that because I play in, or near, LL that I'm in any way special.

You however, seem to take an elitist standpoint.