Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Powering leader .... giveing target to players

Centennial Club

Powering leader .... giveing target to players

In our cwl we usually first claimed a target , plan for it then attack. But some players attacked clamied target.this incident increased conflicts.
    So there should be a function for leader where he can stop other players to attack on claimed target.
    Now leader can assign a base to a that perticular player.
    Last edited by Gaurav07400; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:12 AM.

Oh yeah that's also a great idea or it can be as a claimed target cannot be attacked ny any other player that's also a good idea

There are just so many scenarios which could lead to utter failure, do not assume "all will work as planned".

Just one possible scenario: I claimed base. War ends in 10 minutes. Neither I, nor Leader, are online. Someone else could easily destroy my claimed target with their second attack, but cannot, since claimed by me.

If a clan wants to set a "only claimed" rule, they can. Simply communicate that to the clan, then enforce if necessary for repeat offenders (warn, demote, kick).
    Last edited by rowman; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:21 PM.

yeah actually so this is not so good I guess
    Last edited by MasterVerox; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:55 AM.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    There are just so many scenarios which could lead to utter failure, do assume "all will work as planned".

Just one possible scenario: I claimed base. War ends in 10 minutes. Neither I, nor Leader, are online. Someone else could easily destroy my claimed target with their second attack, but cannot, since claimed by me.

If a clan wants to set a "only claimed" rule, they can. Simply communicate that to the clan, then enforce if necessary for repeat offenders (warn, demote, kick).
    Talking specially for cwl.
    In your example.
    If you are not going to attack your clamied base then it is you mistake.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav07400 View Post
    In your example.
    Of course it is a mistake by the person who claimed it. But why should his mistake prevent the clan from getting those stars?

It probably matters less in CWL than it would in regular wars, because there will always be at least one other base that hasn't been attacked yet for whoever can hit it, but if the claimed base is near the bottom, and the only other untouched base is near the top, thise could make 1-2 stars difference even in CWL.

Forum Superstar
    In your example.
    So is attacking someone else's claimed base.

Millennial Club
    This is more of a clan problem. Good clans will learn to avoid attacking claimed bases unless the person who claimed it had something happen to him/her. And most people in these clans will end up attacking whatever base they claim.

As for assigning bases, this has been thrown around many times, and I have always been against it.
    Squidward>spongebob

Forum Superstar
    The power needed is the means to communicate.

in an active clan, clan chat doesn’t last long enough.
    Clan mail is too restricted, one per hour, when things can change in an hour.
    war map notes are tedious to try to use for bigger strategy communication.

There is at least one excellent solution in the so called “ruled out” ideas.

Forum Superstar
    In your example.
    In CWL, “attack your mirror” is a very sound strategy.

We use it. People who can’t understand it, a rare event, get kicked.