Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What super Troop that isn't out yet do you wanna see?

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BodMonZero View Post
    Thanks to the video with the 8th anniversary party king we know that super hog and super archer are on the way
    We do? Has this actually been confirmed anywhere or by anyone? Creative license in a cinematic video is one thing, but last I checked we've never actually confirmed what Super Troops are coming. :-)
    AKA Tank Puppy
    https://twitter.com/Devourlick

If you have account-related questions like account bans or Supercell ID issues, please contact Player Support at this link. Please note that Community Managers and Forum Moderators are unable to assist or answer any account-related questions.

super wizard: knows more spells and therefore each attack can be different

super golem: it can self-heal
    Last edited by fozage; August 14th, 2020 at 09:04 AM.

I'd definitely like to see super electro drag or baby edrag/super bowler or something like that, because that's the troops I use the most.

Quote Originally Posted by <<GaMe ChAnGeR>> View Post
    Super electrodragon. A 100-space monster that is even easier to spam, and destroys 40 buildings completely in a single chain lightning :-)
    This is just going to be a beast ! Though we could only take two (100 space) but the two are enough compared to 8 normal edrag's we usually use.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We do? Has this actually been confirmed anywhere or by anyone? Creative license in a cinematic video is one thing, but last I checked we've never actually confirmed what Super Troops are coming. :-)
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐🤔🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
    Can someone decode this Statement

Banned
    I think super pekka can be like it explodes and damages nearby building when destroyed just like the pekka in builder base .

It depends on SC how they design super pekka if they're gonna bring it into the game
    Last edited by Ss12sS; August 14th, 2020 at 01:35 PM.

I would be happy with a Super Healer. Not very different from normal healers, just casting a small jump spell whenever the AQ starting hitting a wall...

Forum Elder
    Of course "Super-Hog-Rider"! When Pigs Fly!!

and since the Pigs will have flight: - the Bros will need a ranged attack- So the Hog Riders will throw and thus rain down Thunderous strikes with their "Asgardian" Hammers *with a splash effect* from the skies above.

MuHuHaHAHAHAAAAAA!
    Last edited by AFRO; August 14th, 2020 at 01:48 PM.

archers for sure, flaming hot arrows
    Find us at Agenda #9P(zero)P8LPQ -- but just use "0" the number. Literally MILLIONS of players have tried to join but missed out on Agenda (probably) because the zero looks like the letter O. #9P0P8LPQ is the clan missing nothing but YOUR personality.

The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanGeorge75 View Post
    archers for sure, flaming hot arrows
    I would prefer it to be more like the magic archer from Clash Royale. For those of you who don't know,imagine the giant cannon but with limited range
    "VICTORY GOES TO THE BRAVE OF HEART.AND TO JACKO.WAIT,THAT'S ME!!!"

Not actually me,though.That would be so cool....so cool.
    Check the out wiki for clearing some common doubts,trust me it'll help.