Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What super Troop that isn't out yet do you wanna see?

What super Troop that isn't out yet do you wanna see?

Thanks to the video with the 8th anniversary party king we know that super hog and super archer are on the way, but what troop are you dying to see and why?

Personally I can't wait for the Head Hunter super troop, It will be interesting to see what it will do. Maybe become more ninja like....as for the super ability its hard to say what it could be since it kinda has a super ability already with its slow down effect of heroes....maybe drop a poison spell when it dies?

on a side not im also looking forward to the super valk as well since it isn't used much in the meta.
    Last edited by BodMonZero; August 13th, 2020 at 08:41 PM.
    Originally Posted by BezG
    you really should have cut the bushes mate....it would've made your inferno tower look a lot bigger

Super bowler would be neat I think, perhaps bounces further or something, maybe super golem too, make them somewhat useful at big townhalls

Superwizard aka afrowizardsamurai.

Super stone wrecker

Forum Legend
    Valk, it can't be more useless than the regular valk. Am I right?
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    Valk, it can't be more useless than the regular valk. Am I right?
    supervalk says hold my mead. I'll show you really useless.
    Last edited by Piper139; August 13th, 2020 at 10:20 PM.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

I’d like to see a samurai pekka since we don’t know whether it is one, a knight, or a robot. It should still be slow and do high damage, but the attack itself will be like a flash to its target with a smooth unsheathe/slash/resheathe motion. It could have the armor resembling a samurai made from the village’s pots and pans over its spiky armor, or armor itself can be conformed to the classic samurai armor style while retaining its classic characteristics.

But, I have a feeling they’ll go the way of the adorable mini pekka than of the warrior, and that’s okay, because I’d also like to see that.

I want the super troop that will farm for me while I am offline
    Level: 262 | TH13
    Highest Trophy Count:5608 | Donations: 1.63 million | Hero Levels: 210

Quote Originally Posted by SaYNaNaFoO View Post
    Super stone wrecker
    lol I feel like super siege machines could never be a thing since they are already strong but your probably joking anways
    Last edited by BodMonZero; August 13th, 2020 at 11:58 PM.
    you really should have cut the bushes mate....it would've made your inferno tower look a lot bigger

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    I’d like to see a samurai pekka since we don’t know whether it is one, a knight, or a robot. It should still be slow and do high damage, but the attack itself will be like a flash to its target with a smooth unsheathe/slash/resheathe motion. It could have the armor resembling a samurai made from the village’s pots and pans over its spiky armor, or armor itself can be conformed to the classic samurai armor style while retaining its classic characteristics.

But, I have a feeling they’ll go the way of the adorable mini pekka than of the warrior, and that’s okay, because I’d also like to see that.
    I would love this actually, pekka samurai sounds amazing