Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: What super Troop that isn't out yet do you wanna see?

Okay, I’m in the mood to think outside the box here:

Super Trouper: Similar to Party Wizard, but changes music specifically to ABBA

Super Tactical Droid (a la Star Wars: The Clone Wars): Similar to Grand Warden except when within the aura, troops make more intelligent target choices and work towards the core.

Super Healer: A reverse healer that heals air troops but walks on the ground, so she absorbs all the ground-only damage. Jumps walls and has high health.

Superman: Okay, too silly even for me.

Centennial Club
    super balloon, basically make it a fast air troop dies upon impact. (could make it target defenses for a more niche def assassin, or resources to have another farm super troop)

Centennial Club
    I’d like to see a temporary power up of OTTO. You already have the master builder coming over to the main base to help build, why not OTTO to help out attack?

Lake Wobegon, where everyone wins and noone loses 😜
    Quote Originally Posted by RaxusPrime View Post
    I’d like to see a temporary power up of OTTO. You already have the master builder coming over to the main base to help build, why not OTTO to help out attack?
    Lol

yes super unbuilders

IGN : iftheskyisblue
    CoC : Les Metaliques | TH13
    BB : EU X | HQ24

Centennial Club
    Super yeti that almost mimics the super witch

Instead of lots of yetimites spawns one big yetimite at a time (max of 2/3 once certain amount of HP is lost) that does bounce damage to a number of defences (similar to RC shield). Has more HP and does more DPS.

Super valk is more a ranged troop that boomerangs her axe to a 2/3 tile radius and does splash damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Sudo3326User View Post
    I would prefer it to be more like the magic archer from Clash Royale. For those of you who don't know,imagine the giant cannon but with limited range
    ah yes! I could support if you meant "with UN-limited range" that would be cool, cloak of invisibility for limited time during which the range is unlimited and then she turns into regular archer after.

And speaking of invisible, my comment had an invisible comma between arrows and hot, which was my way to ensure my post did not get us off topic. (Hoping the SC artists could see the invisible comma.)
    Find us at Agenda #9P(zero)P8LPQ -- but just use "0" the number. Literally MILLIONS of players have tried to join but missed out on Agenda (probably) because the zero looks like the letter O. #9P0P8LPQ is the clan missing nothing but YOUR personality.

what about a super healer and her abillity would be that she makes a small circle around her like grand warden and heal every troops that comes in that circle.

Still searching for the hog rider in BB...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ullaspn View Post
    🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤐🤔🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
    Can someone decode this Statement
    He is stating that there has never been a statement confirming that these super troops are coming and that just because you see them in a video (creative license = creative imagination), it does not count as confirmation that they are coming.

He also states that there has never been an official statement about what is coming and is trying to damp expectation.

In other words: we have no idea what is coming!

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We do? Has this actually been confirmed anywhere or by anyone? Creative license in a cinematic video is one thing, but last I checked we've never actually confirmed what Super Troops are coming. :-)
    Actually....if we assume all super troops are coming eventually, technically they are on the way However, you do have a point maybe you will surprise us and i'm all for surprises
    Last edited by BodMonZero; August 15th, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
    Originally Posted by BezG
    you really should have cut the bushes mate....it would've made your inferno tower look a lot bigger

Super Pekka who wears an infinity gauntlet. Simply snaps and destroys half of the bases defenses... creates real “balance” within the clash universe...