Thread: Friend book issue on android and IOS

Friend book issue on android and IOS

Hey,

I have a Friend book bug - always showing a number 1 with no pending friends request happens on android and IOS

Been having this issue for over 2 years now. I contacted support before and got the reply they were aware of the problem. But so far there hasn't been a fix for me. Anyone else still having this bug?
    Farm level 94/ Town level 27
    Farmer ID: 20LRYQJU8

Hi,

I finally came across a few situations that might explain what you experienced.

When a new farm is made, it has the ability to add freind through friendbook with friend tag after the tutorial of visiting Greg farm (around level 6?). However, farm that new and of such low level is not always visible to the whole player base. Which means no one can see the farm request.

This also happend with farm permanently banned (due to inactivity, on farmer request or other reason). The stats still count those farms in follower or farm followed count or request pending count but will no longer show it in different tabs of the friend bar or as pending friend request.

If the farm lv 6 keeps leveling up, once it reached lv 7 and active, the system will let it be visible to other players.

These are from my observations during mini making process, I don't think Support has the appropriate tool to interfere with these "hidden farms". Let's hope the team coms up with something to improve UI at one time. For example by removing pending request if a farm is no longer active for a certain amount of time.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game. Report abuse/spam - UTC Time conversion (add your city)

Valley info : Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 148♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Thank you for your reply. I'm pretty sure something like that happened to me when they first came out with the friend book. I have been ignoring it for the most part.. I just hope that one day the team can fix it.

Sane problem here on 2 of my farms.

Does anybody know a solution?