Thread: New valley

New valley

So even less land scrolls and also less diamonds for major prize at end. Valley is almost worthless to even participate in the next three weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    So even less land scrolls and also less diamonds for major prize at end. Valley is almost worthless to even participate in the next three weeks.
    I agree. I only have 1 expansion permit available along with the 30 diamonds. Since the daily rewards are not worth pursuing, I'm sorry for others in my valley, but I won't be working very hard at all on the valley this time. The rewards simply don't justify the effort.
    Last edited by Griggy; August 13th, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

Love the valley. Happy it's back.

Quote Originally Posted by sierramike View Post
    I got ZERO land permits.. I won’t be participating in this valley. Waste of time
    NH Cornwhole Farms
    Level 163 Town Level 54

Well i have two scrolls up for grabs in my valley shop and in my opinion the valley is a good addition to the game its fun and easy to play takes very little effort or time and lots of free stuff is always gained and today i had the mini game with the hidden bombs and got lots of goodies from that to i honestly dont get why theres negative comments about the valley or the obsession with scrolls yes i need them to but i am fine with waiting its just not a big deal when the game is as good as hayday is
    yes my english writing skills are rubbish and lacks punctuation i am very well aware of this so please keep all comments and pm clash related all i want to do is chat not be reminded how poor my education is thanks

I think the booster prize should be replaced with a custom deco. That would motivate a log of players!

Quote Originally Posted by 2bunnies View Post
    I think the booster prize should be replaced with a custom deco. That would motivate a log of players!
    That’s a great idea! I hope they take that into consideration. Also, they reduced the diamond prize to 30. Last time, they had increased it to 40 diamonds. But they ended up giving only 30 diamonds. It’s not worth it, to purchase the piggy bank for only 5 diamonds.