Thread: More tiers for clan games

Fresh Spawn

More tiers for clan games

I think there should be more tiers and more rewards, an average clan with 25 active players can easily get 75.000 points so our clan (has 45) do at least 120.000 points and is just for an extra reward. What i mean if there would more tiers clan games would be more interesting and competitive

Quote Originally Posted by MANWE89 View Post
    I think there should be more tiers and more rewards, an average clan with 25 active players can easily get 75.000 points so our clan (has 45) do at least 120.000 points and is just for an extra reward. What i mean if there would more tiers clan games would be more interesting and competitive
    Supercell tried many different point totals and tiers in the beginning. They settled on the current system because it was achievable by most clans. Sometimes they do a 75k games, for example in Aug 2019 they did a 75k "Birthday Games". Hold your breath and we might see it again this month.

In case you're interested, here is an archive of previous games and rewards:

https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clan_Games/Archive

Fresh Spawn
    I understand but no one has to finish the games, the ones who are playing much must be rewarded much.
    Such as i clan for example does 50.000 could get 1 rune as they do now,
    but if there would be another rune and maybe a book at 75.000 and 100.000
    The players that play more would get 2 runes and 1 extra book .
    Also in this way active players will be more important and whoever wants more rewards will go to more active clans

I understand but no one has to finish the games, the ones who are playing much must be rewarded much.
    Also in this way active players will be more important and whoever wants more rewards will go to more active clans
    So why stop there? Why is a 75k or 100k top tier a motivator, yet not 180?. As you noted, players wanting more rewards can go to more active clans, their freedom of choice! So let us have one and only one tier with lots of goodies at 250,000 points. A clan with 50 players all maxing at 5k each can do it. Big deal if clans disintegrate in mass as only the "Super Clans" survive.

Yes, I am only joking. But, the joke shows if your own logical arguments are continued until the endpoint. Congratulations, your clan easily achieves top rewards, as does my own. Be grateful that your clan can do that. But same is not true for every clan, some struggle. The game should not make it more difficult for them by having players go elsewhere chasing even greater rewards.

I like that Supercell has made a consistent benchmark; If your clan can get to 15 active players, then you can reap maximum rewards! 15 for CWL, and 15 (actually only need 13) for Clan Games.

Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    So why stop there? Why is a 75k or 100k top tier a motivator, yet not 180?. As you noted, players wanting more rewards can go to more active clans, their freedom of choice! So let us have one and only one tier with lots of goodies at 250,000 points. A clan with 50 players all maxing at 5k each can do it. Big deal if clans disintegrate in mass as only the "Super Clans" survive.

Yes, I am only joking. But, the joke shows if your own logical arguments are continued until the endpoint. Congratulations, your clan easily achieves top rewards, as does my own. Be grateful that your clan can do that. But same is not true for every clan, some struggle. The game should not make it more difficult for them by having players go elsewhere chasing even greater rewards.

I like that Supercell has made a consistent benchmark; If your clan can get to 15 active players, then you can reap maximum rewards! 15 for CWL, and 15 (actually only need 13) for Clan Games.
    👍Very well explained, this is what came in my mind after reading OP
    Last edited by ExploringGalaxy; August 13th, 2020 at 04:55 PM.

Supercell already allows you to choose an extra reward by maxing out your own individual points. That's a better solution than higher tiers which would put smaller clans at a great disadvantage.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; August 13th, 2020 at 06:12 PM.
    | BK 74 | AQ 75 | GW 50 | RC 20 |

Fresh Spawn
    I get the point i suppose, thank you all😊