Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Country Flags for Farms

Fresh Spawn

Country Flags for Farms

I think it would be really awesome for each country to be able to buy their own flag to put on their farm to represent where they’re from! ❤️

For now you can indicate if you support the rainbow flag. Country flags got to wait... maybe when the world becomes a more peaceful place.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarrah View Post
    I think it would be really awesome for each country to be able to buy their own flag to put on their farm to represent where they’re from! ❤️
    Yes, I want the flags too. My own, and the others as well! I could make an international area. 😎

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    Some national flags are available in Clash of Clans, and there are frequent comments and complaints on the forum from those whose country's flag is not available. A decision has been taken that no new flags will be introduced in Clash.

It seems unlikely, therefore, that national flags will become available in Hay Day. I'm sorry if this disappoints players.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

You can use the emoji keyboard to incorporate your flag in your name if you want to do that. I like the idea of being able to display a national flag.🇦🇺
    Last edited by Gymgirl4a; August 13th, 2020 at 10:57 PM.

Farm Level 186. Town 58.😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Fresh Spawn
    Just make them all available and there shouldn’t be any complaints. Most people would LOVEhaving their flag on their farm. Hayday isn’t clash of clans. Please try it out
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowslips View Post
    Some national flags are available in Clash of Clans, and there are frequent comments and complaints on the forum from those whose country's flag is not available. A decision has been taken that no new flags will be introduced in Clash.

It seems unlikely, therefore, that national flags will become available in Hay Day. I'm sorry if this disappoints players.

I could see a situation where people join a nh of one race / religion / nationality with the sole aim of messing up their derby.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrah View Post
    Just make them all available and there shouldn’t be any complaints. Most people would LOVEhaving their flag on their farm. Hayday isn’t clash of clans. Please try it out
    Quote Originally Posted by PedrosPlotThickens View Post
    I could see a situation where people join a nh of one race / religion / nationality with the sole aim of messing up their derby.
    There are almost 200 countries in the world. Given that there will be a national flag for each, plus some additional ones for cultural groups within those countries, "just make them" oversimplifies the situation.

As PedrosPlotThickens points out, flying a flag could lead to mischief - or worse.

Add to that the fact that farms flying a number of flags could slow down - or stop - the game on some older devices, and the potential problems outweigh the advantages.
    Last edited by Cowslips; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:06 AM.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!