Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Choose troops on cw map

Fresh Spawn

Choose troops on cw map

If you request troops, you can choose or set up which troops you want in your castle.
    It would be nice to have the same option on the clan war and clan war league maps as well.

Yeah good idea usually leaders and coleaders dump edrags in war cc they dont give troops as per requirement. This can help in war cc.

Agree with this. As smash said usually Leaders & co-leaders dump the troop of they're choice without usually checking the request and they're only the ones can remove them. If some kind of that feature gets implemented specific players can get troops of there choice but this could create rush as in our clan there aren't loads who donate in war castles and due to this that might create havoc donating specific type of troop to each and every clan castle. Maybe most active clans can run this feature but clan like mine would miss donating troops to every castle if that kind of feature gets implemented. A nice suggestion overall.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivank380 View Post
    Agree with this. As smash said usually Leaders & co-leaders dump the troop of they're choice without usually checking the request and they're only the ones can remove them. If some kind of that feature gets implemented specific players can get troops of there choice but this could create rush as in our clan there aren't loads who donate in war castles and due to this that might create havoc donating specific type of troop to each and every clan castle. Maybe most active clans can run this feature but clan like mine would miss donating troops to every castle if that kind of feature gets implemented. A nice suggestion overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    Yeah good idea usually leaders and coleaders dump edrags in war cc they dont give troops as per requirement. This can help in war cc.
    Time to change your clans, We donate different troops to different bases and so does many other competitive clans.
    That is one of the reason we have only 3 loses, 1 draw and all wins in current page of our war log (from 205 days ago till now). We donate strategically and we can't just donate electro because a player wants that, we fill them with ice lava or different comp. if needed.

So if they specify request of particular troop then leader and co's should still be able to donate right troops which will help the clan to win, not just what the player wants.

Forum Superstar
    Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post
    Time to change your clans, We donate different troops to different bases and so does many other competitive clans.
    That is one of the reason we have only 3 loses, 1 draw and all wins in current page of our war log (from 205 days ago till now). We donate strategically and we can't just donate electro because a player wants that, we fill them with ice lava or different comp. if needed.

So if they specify request of particular troop then leader and co's should still be able to donate right troops which will help the clan to win, not just what the player wants.
    Agree with this.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Smash9778 View Post
    You need a new clan. The only time a leader should donate differently than what you asked for is: You left it to default or asked for soMething goofy ie. “Any air”Or “I-need reinforcements” or “healers”. If the person requested all goblins then that is what they should get. If a leader suspects that you made an error or thinks something else would be better, they have a responsibility to at least let you know that they changed it and why. If they cant be bothered to make the effort, then you should make every effort to leave.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.

Quote Originally Posted by ExploringGalaxy View Post

Ik there are loads of clans that actively donate and mentioned there aswell if you didn't read it completely. I'm in my current clan for around more than 2 years and it isn't that easy to leave the clan when you're there with your clan mates for that long.
    And all that I wrote was completely my opinion, I can be wrong, but it's just my suggestion/opinion. Maybe the things you told doesn't happen with you, but that doesn't means that it doesn't happens with any others. So that's not how you come to a conclusion like that.
    Last edited by Shivank380; August 13th, 2020 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosti111 View Post
    You need a new clan. The only time a leader should donate differently than what you asked for is: You left it to default or asked for soMething goofy ie. “Any air”Or “I-need reinforcements” or “healers”. If the person requested all goblins then that is what they should get. If a leader suspects that you made an error or thinks something else would be better, they have a responsibility to at least let you know that they changed it and why. If they cant be bothered to make the effort, then you should make every effort to leave.
    I agree with this. But I was just telling my opinion on what usually I've seen happens in clans I've been and what my friends/clan mates have told about me.

Rules vary per clan. No means is right or wrong, simply a clan's choice. To each their own!

In my own clan as an example, we often, and intentionally, violate "what was requested". So we would not like to have a "forced troop" system.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by rowman View Post
    Rules vary per clan. No means is right or wrong, simply a clan's choice. To each their own!

In my own clan as an example, we often, and intentionally, violate "what was requested". So we would not like to have a "forced troop" system.
    Your clan may violate what was requested but I am betting that the reasons for doing so are well known and communicated either as it happens or beforehand so correct expectations are set. If I was in a clan that did not communicate that type of information, I have no opportunity to learn why different cc troops are better than others, I have no opportunity to change my cc requests from default, I have tons of room however to think my leaders are dictatorial twits since they dont tell me what I need to know. All these reasons would make me leave a clan based on poor leadership.

I agree that forced troops is not the answer. Sometimes leaders do know better but better leaders recognize the need to communicate when they make those type of decisions.
    OP Defense: Any defense the poster doest’t like or know how to work around, nullifies their attack or denies them their rightful three star.