Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do any of you have an aesthetic OCD when it comes to fruits?

Do any of you have an aesthetic OCD when it comes to fruits?

I hate planting new trees, in particular, olive trees. The new ones are so small that it messes up the look of the trees grouped together. Am I the only one nuts about these?

Me too! I like them all facing the same way, so they look nice. And so the help signs all face the same way when they need revived.

I have noticed that when some trees grow they turn the opposite direction, I hate that and must always turn them back.

Nope! Nothing obsessive here

Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Those trees don't match.

Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    Those trees don't match.

STOP
    Farm 144
    CoC TH12 BhB9 AQ 60 BK 60 GW 40
    established level 18 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by JLSuperfly View Post
    I hate planting new trees, in particular, olive trees. The new ones are so small that it messes up the look of the trees grouped together. Am I the only one nuts about these?
    I do. I have to place all my trees in same direction, same thing goes to plots ��

Pro Member
    alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by purpleclove View Post
    I do. I have to place all my trees in same direction, same thing goes to plots 😆
    About plots facing the same direction...I have a different approach. I make them facing different directions alternating and it gives them a woven look. I like the appearance but it also makes it much easier to count them, which I often do! I group my plots so that I can easily plant 150 strawberries in preparation for one of the derby combo tasks. Since they take 8 hr, I plant them at least 8 hr before derby begins. If it's a Power Derby, I would need less strawberries so I rearrange my plots to plant 59 strawberries fields, 60 tomato fields in anticipation of either sweets or cornucopia task. What I am saying is the woven look makes it easier to count my plots accurately.

At one time I thought about the facing the trees one way if they will be ready for watering then turning them after they get watered so I know next time they turn brown, they are ready for cutting down. Often I'm harvesting in order to find trees for my friends to water in order for them to gain points. Well, that was a thought and I never had the time to actually do it.

Centennial Club
    Same here, i place my plots like your method too, i love the woven look.

Centennial Club
    Me too, have my plots grouped as it will be so much easier when it comes to crop tasks.

If it's a power derby, I used to grow all 60 strawberries and keep them there until derby ends. If it's a regular derby, i will grow only 50 strawberries, together with the ice cream cones and toffee ready on the floor and keep them this way until end of derby. Somehow i will sure grab that basket task and just plant 100 more strawberries and let the 8 hours run while i am offline. But i no longer have to do this since i noticed that the chances of getting this backstreet task is lower for the past two months.

Yep, count me in with those who have to have it "look even" I have two groups of each type of tree and bush, I then harvest one whole group and so they always match in size and age. My plots all face the same direction and I place them in groups of 10 so that I can easily count how many plots to plant when I need more a certain crop. But yeah, it's gotta look balanced no matter what stage of growth trees are in!
    Started playing July 2014