Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Do any of you have an aesthetic OCD when it comes to fruits?

A tip I read from forum is that in Edit Mode, all tree/bush placed will face the same way.

When my OCD wins my laziness, I use that trick. Soemtimes my procrastination kicks in and when it's gone, tree already needs to be chopped down
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    A tip I read from forum is that in Edit Mode, all tree/bush placed will face the same way.

When my OCD wins my laziness, I use that trick. Soemtimes my procrastination kicks in and when it's gone, tree already needs to be chopped down
    Thanks! I'll definitely use this trick.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post

I have an "orchard" which has blocks of 6 trees surrounded by hedges; each of the blocks has all of the trees at the same stage of growth. When I harvest, I always collect the whole block. (Of course, all trees in a block face the same way! )

I mark each block when the trees have reached the point of needing revival, so that I can keep track of which stage they have reached.

If I use edit mode it messes up my system. Even for blocks that I don't move I find that sometimes some of the trees in that block are at mixed stages. I can find that I collect from a block where the trees should be at the end of their lives, only to find that some of them are revivable!

They do face the same way, though.

Hay Day level 187 (main farm) - I have seven others!

A, that's true Cowslips. Happened when I reorganised my nectar bushes that I revive by group for decoration purpose.

What I do is simply store bush from the same group and put them out first. Then proceed to next group.
    Welcome to Community Forum - Report abuse/spam - World Time Buddy -

Guide collection (Valley/Derby): V Map - V rules - V Chicken - V Fuel station - V Lucky bonus - D points - Bunny D - Mystery D - Bingo D - Lake Timer soon

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 149♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH13 ::

Trainee
    My trees and bushes are placed in alphabetical order...

Hay Day farmer since June 23, 2016.
    Level 128, town level 37. Barn 4800, silo 4700.
    Achievements 142/150.
    Farm name: HELA.

Lightbulb

My machines are in alphabetical order. My trees and bushes face the same way. I have my plots in woven way and in the order that they appear in the list with a larger spare block for anything I am running low on. Off now to put my trees and bushes into the correct order. I canít believe I missed that. Maybe my OCD isnít so bad after all.
    Last edited by Hdfid; August 17th, 2020 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hela239 View Post
    My trees and bushes are placed in alphabetical order...

omg this saved my day.

i am perfectly fine (i think) my ocd only is about the size and which direction they face

I thought my OCD was bad, you are all worst. Seek help. Alphabetical order.....hahaha. LOL

I guess I am a more visual OCD, I couldn't care less about putting trees etc. in alphabetical order, BUT I do need to have the groups of trees balanced and looking even and I have pathways around each group.
    Started playing July 2014

I too have an orchard, where all my trees and coffee bushes are in certain size blocks, depending on the number of trees I have of each type. There are 2 path spaces between each block so the trees are not too close together, and I can see the trees when they’re in the smaller first stage of growth. When I’m in need of any fruit, I always collect a whole block of trees, so that block can stay the same size together. They also have to be facing the same direction. The direction each type of fruit tree faces depends on what looks most pleasing to me, I guess.

Raspberries surround my animals in a giant square, but I still collect them 6 bushes at a time. Blackberries went wherever I could fit them, haha.

My garden plots also alternate direction. I like the woven look.
    Hi
    Level 141