Thread: Qn about clone spell

Qn about clone spell

Ok im not used to clone spell thats why i still have it at lvl 4 or 5 but ik what it does depending on spell lvl it clones certain housing space troops that disappear after certain time(correct me there if im wrong)
    But
    https://youtu.be/FPv4gJeXfUc
    Can someone explain what happened in the video How did sneky jumped through walls?
    Idk if im missing something about clone spell
    Even did a fc
    https://youtu.be/4GAycq1swsA
    If im missing something id like to know what im missing if not mod can move the thread to bug section
    Btw im talking about sneky jumping walls
    Last edited by RH69; August 12th, 2020 at 05:29 PM.

The clones got hit by mortar fire and died. There was at least one visible troop to target, and the splash hit the invisible ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    The clones got hit by mortar fire and died. There was at least one visible troop to target, and the splash hit the invisible ones too.
    Sorry i didnt put my qn first my bad on that one
    Wanted to know how'd sneky jumped through walls i edited the post now
    Last edited by RH69; August 12th, 2020 at 05:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RH69 View Post
    Sorry i didnt put my qn first my bad on that one
    Wanted to know how'd sneky jumped through walls i edited the post now
    Oh wow, now that’s interesting, I don’t use clone, but I’d like to think that’s by design since the clones seem to spawn from anywhere within the spell radius.

Quote Originally Posted by toofinedog View Post
    Oh wow, now thatís interesting, I donít use clone, but Iíd like to think thatís by design since the clones seem to spawn from anywhere within the spell radius.
    This makes sense but still it could have cloned outside wall, the sneky literally jumped the walls can clearly see that
    Last edited by RH69; August 12th, 2020 at 05:37 PM.

Well they didnít jump through the wall. He lead the clone spell into that compartment and the extra units spawned inside. Working as intended. You can also clones on ring bases to procure troops to go center if your main push has veered off.

As the Clone Spell spawns clones randomly within its radius, you can place a Clone Spell partly over a layer of walls to get some cloned troops behind them. This can be useful if you don't have Wall Breakers, Jump Spells or any other means of easily getting past the walls.

Source : https://clashofclans.fandom.com/wiki/Clone_Spell

Amazing Sig Courtesy to Reaper!
    LUDUS | GLADIUS | MARS | CERBERUS | ARENA | HADES | TESTUDO | NEXUS | CENTURIA | CENTURAE | AQUILA